RIDA (Real-time Immediate Delivery Aggregation) is an AI-powered logistics solution where we support businesses who requires on-demand deliveries. Save more on delivery with our latest "pool" function where you batch your goods with other similar goods.
Rida uses real-time aggregation network of users’ deliveries at scale, providing access to high availability, efficient, and cost-effective same-day deliveries.
We want to help business owners power their customer's delivery experience. We also provide solutions in the areas of nearest driver, cheapest price on-demand logistics ordering, single-balance, single-tracking interface for multiple logistics partners as well as cloud logistics dashboards.
Our Unified Platform
Multi-Provider Availabilities - Choosing our solution to integrate with grants businesses multiple fleets rather than being locked-in into an on-demand providers’ peak periods or lack of rider availability.
Delivery Windows API - We provide a simple API for delivery windows, 1-hour, 2-hour (e.g. 4-6pm), account for provider fleet availabilities for each window, and provide cost savings from window-batching.
Customised Workflows - We have built and can provide customised workflow solutions such as delivery instruction slips for drivers to sign and custom labels for printing and sorting orders by drivers.
Single API Order & Rider Tracking - Integrate with one API to solve providing your customers with Driver Location, Driver Contact, Order History and Payment Transactions from multiple providers.
We aim to reduce driver unreliability, reduce delivery cost and increase operational productivity.
If you’re looking for something dynamic, cutting-edge and want to be part of this global movement that will change the way we experience deliveries, join the team!
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Fullstack Developers with at least 2 years of relevant experience building production-level applications. As part of the engineering team, you will be shaping and implementing solutions using best practices and technologies to build this platform.
Our tech stack for your role includes GraphQL, Apollo, AWS & GCP, Vue.js, React Native etc.
- Consistently write effective code that is stable, secure, scalable, and efficient
- Accurately define effort requirements and manage personal workflow to ensure the deliverables are created on time.
What you will bring:
- 2 years of experience working on building production-level applications
- Experience working with and projects built on Node.js
- Experience working with databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Familiarity of at least one of the cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GCP) and their services
- Interested in software development process automation – testing automation, CI/CD, etc.
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced working environment
- Chance to work with a diverse international team
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!