Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Professional Investment Advisory Services Pte Ltd ("PIAS") has one of the largest, most respected and fastest growing network of financial advisers in Singapore.
PIAS, majority owned by Aviva Ltd. Established in 2001 and licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, is a multi-award winning financial advisory firm in Singapore. PIAS offers a diversified suite of financial services and solutions with a personalised approach.
To be Singapore’s leading and respected financial services brand and be recognized as the ‘preferred and chosen’ partner – for our clients, advisers, product providers and the community.
To be the financial life partner of our clients, delivering quality financial advice and solutions that are tailored to the needs of our discerning clients.
To provide the framework and support for our advisers to allow them to build rewarding and sustainable businesses.
These are the values that guide us as we pursue our vision and perform our mission. These values are described by the acronym PIAS itself.
Professionalism - Setting the professional standard for financial advice in Singapore.
Integrity - Doing the right things.
Accountability - Taking ownership.
Synergy -Capitalising on our individual abilities to achieve share organizational goals and visions.
Under the Wealth Management Associate, you will begin your two-year programme with an invaluable one-month induction, picking up broad-based financial and skills training with your cohort associates.
You will be exposed to different products and projects, building a solid foundation of experience and knowledge in your respective areas.
Together with mentor-ship and networking opportunities with our senior management, the programme will harness your potential and fast track your career in operational excellence.
· Build up strong client base and provide excellent customer service.
· Be up to date of financial developments and update clients of their financial progress
· Build strong rapport with stakeholders to ensure long term business relationship
· Help clients do well in their business and finance
· Attend to customers’ needs and provide solutions
· Learn about of unique approach towards a holistic financial planning through Total Portfolio Advisory (TPA)
About the Perks
· Selected candidates will be groomed to be highly effective and competent professional
· Accelerated career advancement track
· With Performance bonus and Management Incentives (Depending on individual and team production)
· Overseas conference and incentive trips (Fully Covered)
· Intensive Training provided
· With or without experiences are welcome to apply (Training Provided)
· Minimum with Diploma from local Polytechnics only or recognized Degree in any field or equivalent
· Willing to travel
· Candidates with or have knowledge in Business Finance r or Business Management background to understand the economic market trend in investment will be an added advantage
· Self-motivated, disciplined and result oriented
· Strong Communication and leadership quality
· Good interpersonal skill and able to relate with people of all levels
· Excellent business acumen and keen eyes for detail
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Grow with us, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!