Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Role:
This role will be involved in M&A, debt markets and PE work within Grab. It will include both independent workstreams and team-based projects and will require an individual to manage the full transaction process.
The day-to-day activities:
• Conduct industry analysis to identify business opportunities and potential investments
• Business and financial modelling
• Evaluate and prepare financial analysis
• Participate in negotiation and transaction documentation processes
• Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
• 3-6 years experience in investment banking, PE or in-house corporate finance functions. Will ideally have completed analyst and/or associate in house training programs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• High level of energy and initiative
• Experience in building financial models, including valuation and debt modelling
• High degree of numeracy and attention to detail=
• Sound understanding of the capital structure and corporate finance
• M&A execution experience, including managing due diligence and transaction documentation processes
• Execution experience across structured debt products - leverage and asset backed loans and HY bonds (potentially also rating work) ideally in SEA markets
• SEAsia experience a definite plus
• SEA language command in addition to English a plus
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, click "I'm interested" today!