Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is a leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Team:
The Grab Support (GS) team provides support and solutions to in-country business units for various verticals. We aim to out-serve our users and turn their not-so-good experience into a memorable and delightful one.
Get to know the Role:
It takes a village to give a safe and delightful service to our customers. As things get more complex, “the village” needs highly multiskilled leaders who can lift their head above the noise and push us to do what is truly best for our customers. This is you. You will support projects working with different teams in Grab with the purpose of giving our customers the best service in the world. You have to be the radical advocate for our customers, laser focused on the quality and the safety of their experience with us above anything else.
The day-to-day activities:
- Explore: Uncover best customer insights through customer research and analytics in order to support decision-making
- Launch: Propose and launch impactful projects that lift Grab Support
- Deliver: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver data insights
- Influence: Work with stakeholders to make impact happen
- Shape the customers experience through the best capabilities such as analytics, design, measurement and experiment
- Lead the charge: Influence and serve in order to deliver through others
- Role model at all times Grab 4 H to ensure we are always, always, working in a way that our behaviours would make us proud
The must haves:
- Bachelor degree with strong academic track record with at least 5 years of data analytics experience
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Excel, and SQL querying on AWS/Azure data platform. Preferred knowledge of data programming (Python, R)
- Prior experience with Grab Support function and tools is a definite advantage
- Flair for numbers, strong analytical skills and structured process thinking, attentive to detail
- High level of flexibility in working in a high-pressure working environment
- Fast on the feet - Demonstrated ability to problem solve in unfamiliar territory
- Commando - Able to work fast in small teams but with broad organisational reach
- Project management skills - Proven track record in executing and delivering projects independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence across several organization levels and several cultures
- Impact oriented and detail-oriented
- Visual person - Ability to use data visualisation to summarise meaningful insights
- Familiar with startup environment and understanding of dynamics between design, engineering, product and customer service are a plus
- Experience in engaging across Asian markets and cultures
Join Grab on an incredible mission - click "I'm interested"!