On 4th September 2016, at a Starbucks Cafe in Singapore, Pei-Han and the founding team were seated together discussing the potential of blockchain technology. They realised that what seemed like a disruptive technology concept was not sufficiently adopted by many programmers worldwide.
Valerie manages operations at Morpheus Labs
Morpheus Labs is a Singapore-based blockchain company providing the most powerful tools, scalable infrastructure and ready-to-use solution templates on multi-cloud capability for enterprises and blockchain developers to build, deploy and manage innovative applications with cost and time efficiencies.
Here at Morpheus Labs, we simplify and expedite blockchain application development and give clients the flexibility to choose between available programming languages and blockchain runtimes that better suit your needs. Clients receive unparalleled benefits from an integrated collaborative development environment, workspace management, version control repository and many preconfigured tasks. Our platform do the heavy lifting while clients focus on value-adding work like application creation and experiment with the blockchain technologies at a fraction of the cost and time.
Infrastructure is critical in all functioning, robust first world economies. However, in the current blockchain state of affairs, proper infrastructure is sorely lacking.
Idea owners should have full focus on improving their ideas and implement, not to be limited or tied down by inaccessibility of tech resources or high cost of it.
We will fill this void by building a revolutionary platform that focuses on quick go-to-market strategies, and user friendliness. We empower enterprises and individuals to perform rapid prototyping and validation of business ideas at low cost.
As a Senior Technical Product Owner, you will be joining a very talented and seasoned team. You will have the opportunity to work with many blockchains and new and exciting technologies and frameworks used in our platform.
We are looking for people who are as excited about blockchain technology as we are. If you are passionate about building a large scale Blockchain Platform as a Service and you are motivated to make an impact in creating a robust, performant, and scalable ecosystem, come join us to work with a distributed team and stimulating work environment.
– Work with and manage the needs of a range of stakeholders(eg. CIO and CTO) to clarify business and engineering requirements
– Translate systems design and/or business requirements into actionable user stories, prioritize the stories and deliver releasable increments every sprint
– Manage the team’s delivery against multiple contending priorities
– Follow the progress of work and ensure production issues get resolved with urgency
– Foster engineering excellence and a collaborative culture
– Ensure that requirements are met, and the development team is building the right thing for the customer
– Maintain a product backlog for features in Morpheus Labs SEED a Blockchain Platform as a Service (BPaaS)
– Effectively manage a growing product backlog and stakeholder expectations
– Able to effectively run product backlog grooming, estimation and planning
– Work with architect and development team to identify functional and non-functional requirements for product backlog
– Keep team unified, motivated, and connected to the goals of the organization
– Continuously improve team processes and validate scope estimations
– Develop or integrate products in Crypto/DeFi space.
– Has interest and understands the Blockchain and Crypto
– Able to manage a product using Agile/Scrum Principles
– Solid experience in managing engineering teams
– Solid knowledge and experience with functional or object-oriented programming
– Experience working with product management on goals alignment and risks measurement
– Humble, collaborative, team player, willing to step up and support colleagues
– Effective communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
– Commitment to increasing knowledge and understanding of how to improve existing applications
– Enthusiasm for cutting edge technologies, complex problems and building things
– Familiar with non-functional testing such as load, performance and resiliency testing
– Good command of English (Speaking, Writing and Reading)
– Working in an agile environment using test-driven methodologies
– Good understanding of technical fundamentals
– Solid Proficiency in writing SQL queries
– Experience with distributed computing
– Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred in Computer Science/Information Systems/Engineering related field.
– Experience working with blockchain, smart contracts and cryptocurrency assets
– Experience in cloud native deployments on Kubernetes/Nginx/ElasticSearch/Kibana
– Experience in docker and docker composer
– Experience in orchestration frameworks like AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS), Huawei Cloud Container Engine (CCE) is a plus
– Experience in managing products in waterfall, scrum
– Familiar with the lean principle
– Certified Scrum Product Owner or Advanced Scrum Product Owner is preferred
– Technical Product Owner/BSA: 5+ years
– Platform: 3-4 years
– Kubernetes: 1+ year
– Docker/Docker Composer 1+ year
– CloudFormation/ Ansible: 1+ year
– REST services: 3-4 years
– Microservices: 3+ years
– ETL: 2-3 years
– Development experience: 3-4 years
– Jira: 2-3 years
– Agile : 2-3 years
– API Analysis: 2-3 years
– Jenkins: 2-3 years
– CI / CD: 2-3 years
– Blockchain/Smart Contracts/Crypto: 1-4 years
You’ll need the flexibility required to work with a distributed development team across other time zones along with a good internet connection at all times.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!