On 4th September 2016, at a Starbucks Cafe in Singapore, Pei-Han and the founding team were seated together discussing the potential of blockchain technology. They realised that what seemed like a disruptive technology concept was not sufficiently adopted by many programmers worldwide.
Valerie manages operations at Morpheus Labs
Morpheus Labs is a Singapore-based blockchain company providing the most powerful tools, scalable infrastructure and ready-to-use solution templates on multi-cloud capability for enterprises and blockchain developers to build, deploy and manage innovative applications with cost and time efficiencies.
Here at Morpheus Labs, we simplify and expedite blockchain application development and give clients the flexibility to choose between available programming languages and blockchain runtimes that better suit your needs. Clients receive unparalleled benefits from an integrated collaborative development environment, workspace management, version control repository and many preconfigured tasks. Our platform do the heavy lifting while clients focus on value-adding work like application creation and experiment with the blockchain technologies at a fraction of the cost and time.
Infrastructure is critical in all functioning, robust first world economies. However, in the current blockchain state of affairs, proper infrastructure is sorely lacking.
Idea owners should have full focus on improving their ideas and implement, not to be limited or tied down by inaccessibility of tech resources or high cost of it.
We will fill this void by building a revolutionary platform that focuses on quick go-to-market strategies, and user friendliness. We empower enterprises and individuals to perform rapid prototyping and validation of business ideas at low cost.
We are looking for suitable candidate to join our team as a full-time Marketing Manager. The role will comprise on (but not limited to) helping us to build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels, initiatives and engaging community.
• Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns, initiatives and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, ppc campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blog social media Channels that attracts and converts our target groups
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• Evaluating and optimising marketing and pricing strategies
• Analysing market trends and preparing forecasts
• Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments
• Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
• This is a Singapore-based role and we prefer Singaporean Citizen/Permanent Residents for this position
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software
• Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
• A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• At least two years’ experience as a marketing manager
• Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
• Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong time management and organisational abilities
• BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!