Sales and Marketing Manager
Alivea - the creative agency was unearthed in 2012. Alivea provides creative help to all businesses. We specialize in branded proposals and presentations, and have worked on numerous multi-million dollar winning projects throughout South East Asia.
It is our responsibility to deliver creative work of the highest quality. Our clients trust us because we are bold in responding to challenges and innovating new solutions for every project. We love to pop bottles with our clients to celebrate the wins!
We create ideas. We design dreams.
Today's world is evolving, and these developments also have an impact on a brand. With this, Alivea becomes one of the branding agencies that help create designs and exquisite touch that bring your brand alive.
We love what we do and we bet on the success of each and every project we undertake. Every project we take on is important to us, and every client is a big deal. We take care of your projects, your deadlines, and your nerves no matter what, and that’s a promise.
We specialise in developing, engineering, designing and running a world-class production company. Our ethos is to constantly challenge the status quo and shape industry-redefining solutions in a tight-knit collaboration with our customers.
We aim to bring value to brands that will last for years to come.
From the moment our company was founded, we have helped our clients find exceptional solutions for their businesses, creating memorable brands and digital products. Our expertise grows with each year, and our accumulated experience empowers us to develop products exactly as they should be.
All of our professionals are highly experienced in the areas in which they work and willing to learn to build more experience within the industry to ensure they deliver to the high standard that you would want for your business.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!