We do a few communities and government-related projects to improve the life of Singaporeans.
Open, flexible, self-initiative
As an IT Developer, you will be responsible in the development, coordination and documentation of the organization in-house application development.
You will be responsible to:
• Develop online application, web services and provide end-user support to existing applications
• Perform requirements gathering, analysis and managing the projects, testing and training
• Contribute to the translation of business requirements into well-architected software solutions
• Involved in website updates and other ad-hoc software projects and IT activities
• Ensure proper documentation of applications developed, including change management
• Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering majoring in database design and software development
• 2 years of working experience in Software Development
• Good Knowledge and experience in software life cycle management and database design
• Knowledge in Oracle/MySQL database administration and other software languages and tools are advantageous
• Responsible with good interpersonal and communication skills
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!