ADK Connect Singapore is a multi-national integrated marketing and advertising agency.
Here at ADK, we have been quietly moving people for some time. We have been putting together true stories for brands, individuals, services that had left an indelible mark in peoples’ lives.
To challenge individuals out of their everyday, we work hard at bringing out unique stories to the world.
Your story, in particular.
By moving people into sharing your beliefs; by getting them to understand why you are charged to do the things that you do, we will have an inspiring story to touch and inspire the world.
And that’s how we will move people from the inside out.
Born with Anime in our DNA.
Locally Global and Japanese at heart.
We connect solutions beyond the traditional.
The ideal candidate should have 1 - 4 years’ experience in public relations, corporate communications, marketing communications and/or digital marketing. He/she should be an independent self-starter, equipped with a good attitude and willingness to learn.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with, and support team mates on content development, management and execution of marketing and/or communications campaigns for clients across a range of industries including technology, FMCG, government and corporate brands. The role will be required to build and maintain strong relationships with the media and influencer/key opinion leaders, so an outgoing personality will be a bonus.
Roles and Responsibilities (Duties include but not limited):
- Story-telling through content development – Content management of all types of materials including executive Q&As, key messages, media support documents, web content, etc
- Campaign support - Collaborate in a team to execute on multi-channel and integrated marketing communications campaigns
- Media and influencer relations - responsible for all components from start to finish: identifying the story/news angle, creating the release, pitching to Singapore /regional/international media and bloggers, complete management of executive interview/media briefings, etc.
- Social Media – Operations including content development and editorial calendar planning and scheduling to drive fan base growth, engagement and awareness of brand
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 - 4 years’ experience in public relations, corporate communications, marketing communications and/or digital marketing
- Client-facing role
- Good presentation and writing skills in English. Bilinguals preferred
- Familiar with the use of performance media, social media networks and platforms in integrated marketing campaigns
- Work with the media planning/buying team and creative team to deliver work of the highest standards
- Independent self-starter, equipped with a good attitude and willingness to learn new skill-sets, competencies and tools
- Excellent research and writing skills.
Candidates will be required to take a writing test.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!