Founded in 2013, Qanvast (pronounced as ‘canvas’) is a regional interior design platform for homeowners passionate about their home design, with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong. We have connected over 10,000 homeowners with 200+ trusted interior designers, and provide inspiration and know-how on all things home.
Qanvast's vision is to simplify the home renovation journey. Our purpose is to inspire and educate homeowners, and to bring transparency and trust to the home renovation industry.
Make it home with Qanvast. Whether it's a sanctuary nestled away from the hustle and bustle of city life, a party pad where the nights are always young, or a child-friendly crib to start a family, your dream home is within reach.
From dreaming up the craziest ideas to connecting with homeowners and interior designers with a human touch – these three values sum up what powers Qanvast in our day-to-day.
We believe in believing in one another, and we take pride that we can always expect the best from every team member whilst delivering on what we promise. When the going gets tough – we’ve got each other’s backs; and when there’s a major win – we celebrate together.
We know that the best ideas often come from the most random and unlikely of places. So, we seek to create an environment that fuels a mind for creativity and inspiration. Think open discussions, a platform that welcomes experiments and a culture that rewards discovery, provides flexibility and freedom.
The usual, 9-to-5 daily grind isn’t us. We pride in having a working experience that also focuses on delivering infectious enthusiasm and fun - because we understand that people perform the best when they enjoy the work they do.
This is an exciting and new role that we have created. In this role you will be in charge of the Operations of Materially, a new brand under the Qanvast Group.
Materially is Singapore's first renovation materials sampling platform. Our goal is to create the most extensive catalog of materials so that homeowners and designers alike can easily discover, sample and order.
The E-commerce Operations Manager will be tasked in building the supply chain that connects all stakeholders within the value chain. This includes material suppliers, designers, architects, contracts and finally homeowners.
The role will be reporting to the co-founders of Qanvast and will have a high level of autonomy to shape the processes of this new platform.
The right candidate should be:
- A highly driven and passionate individual who is wants to make a difference
- A self starter who is able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised and be meticulous in managing the team as well as external business partners
- Adaptable as things will change frequently in a startup.
• Mentor, manage and develop existing operations team
• Recognise gaps in the operations/customer service team and work closely with co-founder to hire the right people to fill the gaps to build a robust and highly efficient operations team
• Begin with a hands on approach and formalise efficient work processes as team expands
• Develop and formalise KPIs for production and fulfilment performance
• Document standard operating procedures (SOPs) and implement them for company fulfilment operations from receiving products from suppliers to transfers between stores and warehouses, pick and pack operations, last mile delivery and handling customer requests and customer returns
• Work with the business development team to onboard new suppliers in a timely and efficient manner.
• 5-7 years of relevant professional experience, preferably with focus on managing a high performance team, e-commerce logistics, managing relationships with 3PLs and suppliers
• Showed a good track record of managing and building a strong and motivated team
• Strong analytical and meticulous mind. Quantitative skills with advanced knowledge of systems whether it be e-commerce backend customer management systems or warehouse management software systems and advanced proficiency in Excel
• Worked in a high growth and dynamic environment at the forefront of e-commerce is a plus.
- Fun and fast-paced start-up environment
- Culture of autonomy and work-life balance
- Chance to build up a new brand from ground up
We are looking for entrepreneurial and motivated talents to join us and scale our brand to new heights.
If you share our vision of helping others create their dream spaces and would like to be part of an energetic, vibrant and driven team – we’ve got a spot for you! Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!