Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
Grabber Technology Solutions (GTS) aims to be a technology leader that provides predictive and seamless experiences to all Grab employees (Grabbers). We are a diverse team of technology practitioners looking to out-serving Grabbers with positive, personalised IT experiences, and we are looking for individuals with similar customer-centric and innovative values to join our growing team.
Get to know the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Finance Systems, this role will be contributing to maintaining and enhancing Grab’s financial systems controls processes and documentation. You will be ensuring that any newly implemented applications have the appropriate controls embedded to meet out defined policies. Experienced candidates who had played a part in Financial Systems for global organisations should apply here!
The day-to-day activities:
- Identify gaps in processes and make sound recommendations to stakeholders
- Act as the governance/controls champion for BFS
- Identify and support auditing needs e.g. reporting and making sense out of logs
- Review of the results from testing and the training of a wide range of stakeholders. The governance and monitoring of financial application controls
The must haves:
- Strong experience in managing the controls and documentation of financial applications
- Strong and deep knowledge in change/enhancement requests lifecycles e.g. config/development, SIT/UAT, release packaging/management within Financial ERP space
- Ability to make sense and detect impacts e.g. if enhancements are made to a process, what other processes/data points are impacted in ERP. Ability to build strong relationships and trust with mid-senior leaders and stakeholders across multiple departments
- Experienced in managing internal and external auditors asks for relevant finance processes and governance requirements
- Experienced implementing SOX compliance & audit controls for financial and planning systems (e.g. Change Management, Release Management)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of COSO & COBIT frameworks
Oracle Cloud Financials
Join Grab on an incredible mission - click "I'm Interested"!