Auric Technology is a humble company with a huge appetite of ambitious and creative IT specialists who focus on the development of many tech projects. One part of our services is an API integration service. We perform the integration of your third party software with our website or other systems. Also, we provide user-friendly, secure and innovative solutions to our partners in the global payments value chain.
Auric Technology is a company driven by passion to connect our partners with technologies that enable them to provide top quality services on-demand for their businesses.
One of the most innovative and creative companies when it comes to technology, Auric Technology is a fintech company that strives to keep your business digitalised and organised whenever you want. We are a technology company and fintech startup, working within the FinTech space around Blockchain.
Our company was founded with the drive to simplify financial transactions using technology, and for years we’ve pursued our mission to offer the best service we can find. We’re humbly proud of our company’s positive reputation among those who have allowed us to partner together, and we value their trust tremendously.
As a well-established, professional development firm with over 20 years of combined experience by our experts in IT and software development services, you can be well assured of the quality products that deliver.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!