Fortune Bay Resources (FBR) is an international trading company specializing in energy and commodities trading and was incorporated in 2014 in Singapore.
FBR’s trading commodities are uniquely diversified by products and activities, maximizing the value we create for our business and stakeholders.
We believe in building customer relationships based on meeting fundamental needs based on trust and integrity, fair pricing, consistency in performance, as well as understanding each customer’s unique situation to bind value add services to the trades that will distinguish us from competitors.
We aspire to be a well-diversified and sustainable trading firm in the region and the world.
Our Mission is to provide efficient, reliable, customized integrated solutions to our clients.
- Long-term relationship with broad base of suppliers and customers
- Offer value-chain solutions across the full spectrum of business and upholds the idea by constantly seeking innovation to achieve sustainable development
A strong team of international, experienced, and elite trader and professionals;
Employees empowered to make decisions
- Working closely with commercial team to issue contract after trade are validated. Negotiate contract terms with supplier and customer
- Draft the L/C format and negotiate L/C terms. Handling full set of shipping documents after the vessel completed loading
- Calculation of laytime and settling demurrage and insurance of shipments handled
- Follow up the shipment and payment status (including receivable and payable), ensure timely processing of cargo payments and freight payments
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Accurate, logical & precise and good team worker, due diligent
- Strong interest in Iron ore & coal commodity markets
- Attention for details and ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner both externally and internally.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Finance or Business or related field.
Fresh graduates are also welcome! Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!