Kenny WongChief Therapist
THE STRETCH CLINIC (TSC) is an advocate to inspire pain-free movement by providing the very best solution in optimum performance, injury prevention and rehabilitation from the world of sports science.
We are an education and treatment-based facility where we aspire to offer physical therapy and training programs for individuals looking to improve health, performance and quality of life.
At TSC, our aim is to correct and treat common muscular and neurological complaints and bring balance back to the body by improving posture, biomechanics, overall strength and mobility.
We firmly believe that optimum performance is for everyone. In today's world everyone is an athlete leading a busy demanding life and as such we all deserve the finest physical care to perform our daily activities and hobbies in a pain-free, healthy body. We believe that everyone should enjoy an active living which is why we emphasise good form and technique and above anything else STRETCH STRETCH STRETCH.
- Responsible for the smooth daily operation and general functioning of the clinic as per brand standards.
- Act as the ambassador of TSC making sure that all guests are welcomed and well taken care of at TSC.
- Maintain a friendly and professional presence at TSC’s front desk – answering phone calls, email enquiries and coordinating appointments for treatments, group classes, workshops etc.
- Ensure that client appointments are kept and billed accurately.
- Be proactive in developing publicity opportunities and sales for TSC’s services, products, promotions or upcoming events.
- Daily management of the product display shelves. Process all sales in POS accurately and timely.
- In charge of daily opening and closing of the clinic.
- Responsible to maintain cleanliness and tidiness of all treatment areas, rooms, lockers, bathrooms and all common areas.
- Build network and maintain professional relationships with clients, suppliers, sponsors, collaborators, etc.
- Ensure inventories (product stock and professional stock) are in healthy stock level and kept secured to minimize/eliminate losses.
- Handle client’s feedback or complaints effectively and efficiently.
- In charge of organizing staff duty roster to maximize productivity.
- Ensure confidentiality of patient, staff, and appropriate management data.
- Establish policies and procedures that produce high quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices.
- Design and implement business strategies to help the clinic meet organizational goals
- Administer and maintain HR activities and programs; such as staff leaves, benefits, claims, training etc
- Ensure overall wellbeing of employees through effective employee relations.
- Develop strategic solutions to recruit and retain employees according to business needs.
- Design professional development programs and career growth paths for employees.
- Maintain accurate record of business financial transactions, such as purchases, expenses, revenue, invoices and payments.
- Keep track of daily appointments done and therapists’ commission calculation.
- Responsible for balancing daily sales, client's accounts and ensuring that all payments balance at the end of day. This includes creating a report as per the accounting specifications.
- Assist with all banking and tax related activities.
- Maintain complete filing system to support financial records
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!