Shimano was founded in the early 1920’s and started off as a company known for precision engineering. With years of hard work and devotion towards research and development, Shimano is regarded as one of the forerunners in product innovation and a leader in the industry.
Shimano (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Established in 1973, Shimano Singapore started out as the first overseas bicycle component assembly centre for its Japanese parent company, Shimano Inc. We've been appointed as Regional Head Quarter to oversees 13 subsidiaries in the S.E.A region, leveraging on the quality workforce here, Shimano has since grown into a full-fledged manufacturing plant with R&D, product design and engineering, cold forging , stamping, heat treatment, electro-plating and tooling fabrication capabilities.
We have devoted our resources to meeting as many riding needs as possible, creating the widest range of high quality bicycle components in the world.
Shimano is a renowned name in the bicycle components and fishing tackles industry. At Shimano, we take pride in producing high quality and innovative bicycle components and fishing equipments. It is our hope that the products we develop create a natural and responsive interface between the user and its equipment; helping people interact and harmonise with nature through the activities they love.
The Shimano Singapore Sales office was set up in 1996 to serve the South East Asia market.
Our goals are:
To ensure that Shimano always has a listening ear to provide feedback on relevant trends and
needs of the South East Asia market for both bicycle and fishing products and make those a reality for our customers.
Our offices are staffed with customer service personnel ready to answer questions and facilitate warranty resolution with just a phone call.
Shimano’s participation extends much further than the product, though. Shimano practices good local citizenship, pursues continued access to those areas that are enjoyed by outdoor enthusiasts, and is committed to minimizing our impact on the environment.
• Perform maintenance and updating of Master Data
• Responsible for testing of data integrity
• Communicate with business owners to develop business dashboard
• Prepare data analytics report for decision making
• Propose BI software in data visualization and basic analytics
• Organize data literacy training programs.
• Minimum Diploma in Information Technology, Business Analytics or Equivalent
• Familiar in Data Analytics Software
• Strong presentation & communication skills
• Willing to learn and positive attitude
• Able to communicate effectively.
• Working Location: Joo Koon
• Mondays - Fridays
• Uniform & Lunch provided
• Company transportation at various pickup points (Northern & Western areas of Singapore)
Shimano Singapore hope to be able to play a part in your career, and to recruit and develop talents that are vital to the growth of our organization. Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!