Wired Consulting is a venture studio and a brand growth consultancy.
We are consultants who build businesses with our clients. This means that at Wired you will be doing what you love while enjoying exposure to different sectors! Our website acts as a placeholder. When we hire, we are looking for the best people to do the work for our Clients' projects, which will not be featured on our website.
We love the 0-to-1 process of helping our clients translating their vision into reality.
We bring your BHAGs to life.
Whether building a new venture or steering change within your group
We get you from zero to one.
We help you find your North Star
Whether an established corporation or fledgling start up
We deliver a more compelling, authentic story of who you are.
We are a very horizontal organisation, dynamic and also demanding of the best efforts from everyone.
Founded by Wong Li Lin, management leader and media specialist, Wired Consulting SG merges design thinking, management consultancy and strategic communications with lean frameworks to craft relevant and agile solutions for local and global projects alike.
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
We are looking for a skilled individual contributor who is a technical specialist in UI/UX Design for the brands/projects we work with. You possess a design solutioning mindset with a demonstrable track record of successfully creating visually stunning and interactive, engaging interfaces and experiences.
– Gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components in collaboration with web site developers
– Create both functional and highly appealing features and graphic user interface elements
– Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like for presentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
– Identify and troubleshoot UX problems, including iterations based on user feedback
We want you if:
– You’re an accomplished, resourceful and strong executor who likes to make things work even in ambiguous and emerging conditions
– You’re a collaborative personality who also has a strong desire to excel
– You are curious, open-minded and possess a solutions mindset
– Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree or equivalent with >2 years experience as a UX/UI Designer
– Have experience product building and with design software, wireframe tools and professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications
– Technical background, excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
– You have the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and manage your own projects
– You can work in Singapore legally
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!