Shin YipPeople & Culture Assistant Manager
Suhaimi SujangiBusiness Operations Manager
Ian KohBusiness Operations, Senior Executive
People & Culture Assistant Manager
Business Operations Manager
A well-rounded individual who has worked in fast-paced industries that dealt with providing excellent customer experience and service. My diverse background includes work experiences in technical research, e-commerce & F&B operations. I enjoy working in a team-based environment and am an effectiv...
Home is where Huggs is!
Huggs’ specially curated selection of ‘East meets West’ beverages, which ranges from local Sumatra kopi to speciality espresso coffee and caffeine-free drinks are here to stay. Additionally, along with a wide range of food selections, Huggs’ pastries are freshly baked daily in-house. With a deep understanding of local communities, taste profiles and needs, we bring people together through great coffee and lifestyle experiences. With great pride in being a homegrown brand, we stand strongly for the local people.
There’s always something for everyone at Huggs!
Huggs’ core beliefs are tied to delivering consumer-centric services coupled with an eco-efficient business model. A similar direct representation of how a hug would be able to uplift one’s day, all of us at Huggs are set to enliven everyone’s day and spirits through our wide range of offerings and brand experience.
We aim to uplift and inspire cultures and the people - one cup, one experience, one community at a time.
Brewing smiles everyday, we are incredibly big and passionate about these three aspects:
Firstly, Flavour. Huggs satisfies a diverse group of coffee and non-coffee drinks through a wide range of blend, brew and flavours. As a specialist of our kind, our beans are meticulously picked for flavour, consistency and quality which are set to suit every palate.
Secondly, People. Huggs establishes a strong people-first culture where we prioritise our crew, customers, communities and stakeholders. Literally like a hug in a mug, all of us at Huggs will go out of our way to make you feel special through our remarkable and personalised service standards.
Lastly, Doing Good. All of us at Huggs believe in inclusivity through forging stronger bonds and deepening ties with communities. Here’s how Huggs will achieve such! By understanding the social causes that are highly important, we spearhead actions in meaningful and creative initiatives which revolve around these 3 pillars - Vocal for Local, ECOHuggs, and Close to Huggs. Join us as we create awareness and positive impact to inspire empathy among our communities!
Are you trained in Human Resources?
Here's what we are seeking for in our Human Resource Executive/Assistant Manager in terms of responsibilities:
● Managing company staff, including coordinating and supporting the recruitment process
● Onboarding newcomers to the company
● Determining suitable salaries and remuneration
● Manpower planning
● Actively building company culture
● Plan and implement welfare benefits and provide career advisory, growth and development
● Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
● Developing adequate induction and training
● Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
● Managing succession planning of staff
● Assisting with the performance management and review process
Here's what we are seeking for in our ideal candidate:
● Degree Holder in Business Administration (Human Resource)
● Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
● Familiar with MS Office applications
● Strong reasoning and organizational skills
● Attention to detail and ability to see the big picture
Do you have what it takes to build our team? Click "I'm Interested" for the chance to meet us!