A passion-driven and forward-thinking individual who believes in making a positive change to people’s lives. With various experiences in many different fields picked up from doing a wide range of jobs since young, Hao Ming believes the heart of all businesses is the people behind them. He is busi...
Business Operations Manager
Home is where Huggs is!
Huggs’ specially curated selection of ‘East meets West’ beverages, which ranges from local Sumatra kopi to specialty espresso coffee and caffeine-free drinks are here to stay. Additionally, along with a wide range of food selections, Huggs’ pastries are freshly baked daily in-house. With a deep understanding of local communities, taste profiles and needs, we brings people together through great coffee and lifestyle experiences. With great pride in being a homegrown brand, we stand strongly for the local people.
There’s always something for everyone at Huggs!
Huggs’ core beliefs are tied to delivering consumer-centric services coupled with an eco-efficient business model. A similar direct representation of how a hug would be able to uplift one’s day, all of us at Huggs are set to enliven everyone’s day and spirits through our wide range of offerings and brand experience.
We aim to uplift and inspire cultures and the people - one cup, one experience, one community at a time.
Brewing smiles everyday, we are incredibly big and passionate about these three aspects:
Firstly, Flavour. Huggs satisfies a diverse group of coffee and non-coffee drinks through a wide range of blend, brew and flavours. As a specialist of our kind, our beans are meticulously picked for flavour, consistency and quality which are set to suit every palate.
Secondly, People. Huggs establishes a strong people-first culture where we prioritise our crew, customers, communities and stakeholders. Literally like a hug in a mug, all of us at Huggs will go out of our way to make you feel special through our remarkable and personalised service standards.
Lastly, Doing Good. All of us at Huggs believe in inclusivity through forging stronger bonds and deepening ties with communities. Here’s how Huggs will achieve such! By understanding the social causes that are highly important, we spearhead actions in meaningful and creative initiatives which revolve around these 3 pillars - Vocal for Local, ECOHuggs, and Close to Huggs. Join us as we create awareness and positive impact to inspire empathy among our communities!
Do you possess good analytical and critical thinking?
Here's what we are seeking for in our Business Strategy Executive in terms of responsibilities:
● Assist the Business Strategy unit in terms of formulation and execution of internal and external business strategies to achieve short term and long term goals
● Research new trends and analyze historical data
● Business proposal deck preparation and pitching to prospective clients
● Grow Huggs franchise business and review the model regularly
● Assist with financial projections for new outlets and franchise model
● Assist with pricing for menu additions and changes
● Assist with documentation preparation for tenders and rent proposals for new prospective spaces
● Business model for brand partnerships
● Strategically plan and assist on building new business units
● Work closely with Marketing and Operations department to brainstorm strategic campaigns mechanics
Here's what we are seeking for in our ideal candidate:
● Passion for compliance with a “can-do” attitude towards solving problems
● Strong reasoning and organizational skills
● Able to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
● Attention to detail and ability to see the big picture
● Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
● High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
● Familiar with MS Office applications
Do you have what is takes to be a driver of our short term and long term business goals? Click "I'm Interested" for the chance to meet us!