Business Operations Manager
Home is where Huggs is!
Huggs’ specially curated selection of ‘East meets West’ beverages, which ranges from local Sumatra kopi to specialty espresso coffee and caffeine-free drinks are here to stay. Additionally, along with a wide range of food selections, Huggs’ pastries are freshly baked daily in-house. With a deep understanding of local communities, taste profiles and needs, we brings people together through great coffee and lifestyle experiences. With great pride in being a homegrown brand, we stand strongly for the local people.
There’s always something for everyone at Huggs!
Huggs’ core beliefs are tied to delivering consumer-centric services coupled with an eco-efficient business model. A similar direct representation of how a hug would be able to uplift one’s day, all of us at Huggs are set to enliven everyone’s day and spirits through our wide range of offerings and brand experience.
We aim to uplift and inspire cultures and the people - one cup, one experience, one community at a time.
Brewing smiles everyday, we are incredibly big and passionate about these three aspects:
Firstly, Flavour. Huggs satisfies a diverse group of coffee and non-coffee drinks through a wide range of blend, brew and flavours. As a specialist of our kind, our beans are meticulously picked for flavour, consistency and quality which are set to suit every palate.
Secondly, People. Huggs establishes a strong people-first culture where we prioritise our crew, customers, communities and stakeholders. Literally like a hug in a mug, all of us at Huggs will go out of our way to make you feel special through our remarkable and personalised service standards.
Lastly, Doing Good. All of us at Huggs believe in inclusivity through forging stronger bonds and deepening ties with communities. Here’s how Huggs will achieve such! By understanding the social causes that are highly important, we spearhead actions in meaningful and creative initiatives which revolve around these 3 pillars - Vocal for Local, ECOHuggs, and Close to Huggs. Join us as we create awareness and positive impact to inspire empathy among our communities!
Huggs Coffee is expanding and we are hiring baristas across our outlets!
What to expect?
● Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
● Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
● Packaging food and beverages for sale.
● Selling coffee and tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items and educating customers about brewing methods.
● Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
● Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation
techniques to improve food quality.
● Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
● Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
● Ordering, receiving and distributing stock supplies
● Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
● Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
● Any ad-hoc duties assigned by store managers
● Receiving and processing customer payments
● Minimum 'N' Level.
● Experience in food and beverage preparation or customer service preferred.
● Willingness to learn about food and beverage preparation.
● Exceptional listening and communication skills.
● Able to work during peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
● A polite, approachable and engaging personality.
● Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
● Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
● Pleasant looking
● Team player
Does the above sound interesting for you? Have what it takes to be part of the Huggs family? Click "I'm Interested"!