NEXTGEN is an enterprise technology channel services company offering value-added distribution (VAD), digital marketing, software advisory, cloud economics, and financial services to support our vendors and channel partners through every step of the solution lifecycle. Established in Australia in 2011, we expanded to New Zealand in 2013, and into the broader APAC region in late 2020, establishing our Asia headquarters in Singapore.
We have been acknowledged as an innovative leader at both global and regional levels and have won multiple awards for our “outside-the-box" approach - it’s what we call DISTRIBUTION REINVENTED.
Our distinct collaborative platform designed together with CyberLAB helps tech partners demonstrate and provide ‘proof of concept’ (POC) in a single customer engagement across NEXTGEN’s cybersecurity vendor portfolio and additional vendors on request.
We’re an enterprise technology distributor that is passionate about adding value to every step of the distribution lifecycle. We think differently about distribution and if there’s a better way to do business we’ll lead the change for our vendors, channel partners, and their customers.
NEXTGEN’s pioneering spirit is underpinned by our ability to advise and guide clients with carefully crafted products, services, and solutions designed to help you find a better way to achieve your business goals.
Integrity is our foundation building block of all business and personal relationships at NEXTGEN. It is not an option to compromise! This value works alongside our operational excellence and our commitment to developing intimate relationships and partnerships with the channel partners, vendors, suppliers, and our employees.
[FOR OUR VENDORS]:
We develop strategic partner relationships:
• A more agile sales channel to better support rapidly changing product suites and migration to the cloud. NEXTGEN’s switched-on team has the vendor and sales experience to quickly adapt to vendor changes and act as an extension of a vendor’s sales team.
• A more comprehensive introduction to the market for new vendors, giving you the best chance to gain an initial foothold.
• A more specialised distribution channel, with a stable of niche, strategic vendors that fit into a broader technology strategy. More focus, attention, and expertise on your solutions.
• Develop innovative business models that provide unique and modern services
• Relationships and integrity
[FOR OUR PARTNERS]:
We make the complex simple:
• Provide a portfolio of modern technology vendors that are driving the hybrid market
• By making the transition from on-premise to Cloud that customers are demanding easier. By making this transition, resellers are not only satisfying shifts in customer requirements, but they are also developing the opportunity to create a recurring revenue model in their business and to add consulting services into their portfolio.
• By offering innovative business services and programs designed to drive your business’ revenue and profitability
• By enabling simplified engagement with large and complex vendors
• Relationships and integrity
We're looking for an accomplished Solution Consultant with experience in either Cybersecurity,
Cloud or Database. You'll be responsible for nurturing and developing the sales opportunities that are being generated from requests for sales proposals and leads from partners. You will own the technical relationship with our partners from sizing of the requirement to delivering proof of concept.
What You Should Have:
- At least 5 years of solid industry experience specializing in either Cybersecurity, Application security, Database or Cloud.
- Experience in either of the following-DLP / IAM / SASE / XDR / SIEM / DevSecOps/ Enterprise Backup / IaaS / PaaS / Cloud Storage / Database / Data Warehouse solution.
- Hands-on experience in either: Micro Focus, Forcepoint, Secureworks, Public Cloud Platform, Database or Data warehouse solution.
- Design scalable and elastic solutions for high availability and disaster recovery solution in public cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in engaging and building technical relationships with vendors, partners & customers.
- Can understand complex technical problems and work to progress discussions on a partner's behalf with the vendor engineering teams.
- Willingness & passion to learn. This role requires a self-motivator, able to rapidly onboard and become familiar with new technologies.
- Be technology agnostic, able to understand all facets of the technology without bias to comfortable products.
- Exceptional client management and communication skills; ability to guide, train, and negotiate technical decisions.
If you have an interest in data, click on "I'm interested" and our team would love to speak with you!