NEXTGEN is an enterprise technology channel services company offering value-added distribution (VAD), digital marketing, software advisory, cloud economics, and financial services to support our vendors and channel partners through every step of the solution lifecycle. Established in Australia in 2011, we expanded to New Zealand in 2013, and into the broader APAC region in late 2020, establishing our Asia headquarters in Singapore.
We have been acknowledged as an innovative leader at both global and regional levels and have won multiple awards for our “outside-the-box" approach - it’s what we call DISTRIBUTION REINVENTED.
Our distinct collaborative platform designed together with CyberLAB helps tech partners demonstrate and provide ‘proof of concept’ (POC) in a single customer engagement across NEXTGEN’s cybersecurity vendor portfolio and additional vendors on request.
We’re an enterprise technology distributor that is passionate about adding value to every step of the distribution lifecycle. We think differently about distribution and if there’s a better way to do business we’ll lead the change for our vendors, channel partners, and their customers.
NEXTGEN’s pioneering spirit is underpinned by our ability to advise and guide clients with carefully crafted products, services, and solutions designed to help you find a better way to achieve your business goals.
Integrity is our foundation building block of all business and personal relationships at NEXTGEN. It is not an option to compromise! This value works alongside our operational excellence and our commitment to developing intimate relationships and partnerships with the channel partners, vendors, suppliers, and our employees.
[FOR OUR VENDORS]:
We develop strategic partner relationships:
• A more agile sales channel to better support rapidly changing product suites and migration to the cloud. NEXTGEN’s switched-on team has the vendor and sales experience to quickly adapt to vendor changes and act as an extension of a vendor’s sales team.
• A more comprehensive introduction to the market for new vendors, giving you the best chance to gain an initial foothold.
• A more specialised distribution channel, with a stable of niche, strategic vendors that fit into a broader technology strategy. More focus, attention, and expertise on your solutions.
• Develop innovative business models that provide unique and modern services
• Relationships and integrity
[FOR OUR PARTNERS]:
We make the complex simple:
• Provide a portfolio of modern technology vendors that are driving the hybrid market
• By making the transition from on-premise to Cloud that customers are demanding easier. By making this transition, resellers are not only satisfying shifts in customer requirements, but they are also developing the opportunity to create a recurring revenue model in their business and to add consulting services into their portfolio.
• By offering innovative business services and programs designed to drive your business’ revenue and profitability
• By enabling simplified engagement with large and complex vendors
• Relationships and integrity
We’re looking for an accomplished Vendor Business Manager with a proven track record of overachievement selling complex enterprise software, cybersecurity, or data management technology.
- You must be a team player; our culture is built on the We not the Me.
- You have grit and determination. This is a new business and requires a start-up mentality.
- We like to have fun in our business, so a sense of humor is important.
- Most importantly, are you fast and responsive to customer's needs? That is paramount to being a customer-centric business.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
As our Vendor Business Manager, you will report to our Managing Director, Singapore, and be responsible for the following:
- Managing the business to (over) achieve key sales targets.
- Internalizing and delivering the value proposition clearly and persuasively to a variety of different audiences, including c-level executives.
- Developing and executing a sales plan that supports short- and long-term goals.
- Recruitment of new partners with an emphasis on Cloud
- Establish relationships with key partners.
- Developing a deep understanding of the technology offering and competitive landscape of our Partners and Vendors.
- Working with this flagship Vendor, building relationships with the key people, and ensuring we are adding value to the vendor through your technical understanding and sales knowledge.
- Working with our Channel partners community, to be the first point of contact for this focus vendor. Ensure that you are assisting these partners with the growth of their business by bringing new technologies to them
and then by helping them find, qualify, and close leads.
- Setting expectations with APAC senior management through timely and accurate forecasting, pipeline, and sales activity reporting.
- Supporting other sales staff (whether it be Group Operations, Vendor Managers, Pre-Sales technical resources, Managers or Back-office staff) as required, during any stage of the sales cycle: lead generation,
qualification, evaluation, and close.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience in selling enterprise software solutions.
- Have deep experience in a channel sales environment.
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles.
- You must be results-driven with a proven ability to sell and project a positive, professional attitude with an unwavering commitment to integrity and professionalism.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives and territory/account development.
- Be flexible and have an eagerness to learn, along with a drive to grow with NEXTGEN.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills with an excellent eye for detail and a sense of urgency to achieve results.
Additional skills or experience that is highly advantageous.
- Solid understanding of business applications in the particular database and cloud technology
- Sales experience with a Cloud vendor would be beneficial.
- Be able to get into the detail as well as work at a strategic level.
- Successful history of direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent over-achievement against targets.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to gain a foothold in an exciting and dynamic organization and make a serious impact on our business. If you have what it takes to apply solution selling methodologies to find business and to close business, click on the "I'm Interested!" button to join us today!