Making Singapore homes beautiful.
Livspace is one of Singapore’s fastest growing design and renovation platforms with a network of more than +2000 designers globally and an EXCLUSIVE Partnership with IKEA Singapore.
From design to installation you will find everything you need under one roof. Our team of experts will be with you at every step, for a hassle-free home interiors journey.
How it all began:
It all started when Anuj Srivatsava and Ramakant Sharma, college friends (and now, Livspace founders), set upon their journeys to make their dream homes.
It didn’t take them long to realise how fragmented the industry was - and how factors like identifying the right professionals, coordination of tasks, and ensuring a fair price and quality were pain points faced by many.
Determined to fix this and offer a happier experience to homeowners, they built a much needed bridge for the industry. Livspace was founded in 2014 and is now the trusted brand for complete home interior design and renovation for thousands of homeowners.
Our diverse team of award-winning designers and experts are here to make your home the best it could be.
Livspace is at the helm of the home interiors transformation. We use tech to scale the jobs of interior designers, and to ease the lives of homeowners and service partners.
The Livspace way of life
1. We are about solving - We don’t dwell on problems, we find solutions - better ones every day.
2. We think 10X - Quality is a must. But fast is better than perfect.
3. We think first principle - We experiment, we learn, break up the complicated and think ground up.
4. We have tiny egos - We stay humble, admit mistakes and do what’s right – with a smile.
5. We hire smarter - We hire people smarter than us. We’re driven by ideas, not hierarchy.
6. We love to party - We take leisure seriously, with lots of fun!
Offering Highly Qualified Leads to our Sales Designers
Flexibility (With no showroom duties required)
- Liaising with clients to understand requirements
- Space planning and presenting ideas to clients
- Preparation of quotation
- Attend site meetings, project manage and ensure timely delivery of projects
- At least 1 year of experience in the interior design industry (residential projects).
- Sales oriented with client facing experience.
- Experienced on the full project life cycle from client briefing, quotation, design proposal, budgeting,
- With experience with any sketching software such as Autocad/Sketchup is an added advantage.
Work with one of the world's largest renovation platform, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now, we'd love to hear from you!