Employer Branding Associate @ Grab
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Role:
As a leader in the larger Singapore Marketing team at Grab, the ideal candidate will be able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams and thrive in a startup culture. This discipline lead role is all about ensuring that our social activity creates business impact for Grab. With oversight and ownership of the content published across all of the brand’s social media channels - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube - you’ll play an integral role to not only grow the business, but shape people’s perceptions of it. You should be a people leader, strategic thinker and an expert in social media marketing in Singapore—ready to scale Grab’s social engagement to match our rapidly growing Southeast Asian brand.
The day-to-day activities:
- Lead Singapore’s Social@Grab team - including social marketing, publisher and influencer partnerships, to help them achieve strategic, creative and operational excellence that drives toward meaningful business goals
- Collaborate with brand and performance teams to support, amplify and execute marketing campaigns on social
- Coordinate all outbound communications via our social platforms, effectively being accountable for a coherent editorial calendar to support all verticals in Singapore that upholds Grab’s unique brand voice and narrative
- Leverage social data to inform and support local cross-functional teams including Operations, Comms, and Customer Experience
- Lead social-led campaigns within Singapore, working with Comms Leads and the Creative Teams in the end-to end rollout, covering campaign strategy to execution, across channels
- Serve as the Singapore point person for the regional team - carrying forward the best practices, timely case studies, and tool expertise to the wider country team
- Strategically prioritise and scale content initiatives with external stakeholders - including publisher partnerships and influencer partnerships - based on Singapore’s unique business requirements and customer needs
- Liaise closely with the performance team to maximise the reach and impact analysis of all activity across channels
- Lead the local measurement & reporting of social activity
- Share in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios to push the possibilities of Social @ Grab
The must haves:
- 6+ years experience running Social Marketing efforts for a global/national brand
- People leadership skills - ideally, experience managing more than 2 people in past roles
- Supreme collaboration, communication and organisational skills to manage cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability and curiosity to use research and data to inform and bolster business decisions (experience with social analytics and social listening tools a must)
- Exceptional writing abilities and creative confidence to elevate content being published across channels
- Passion for developing intrinsically social content - ideating with local campaign teams, carrying forward regional campaigns concepts, and guiding external partners against the strategy
- Knowledgeable & willing to learn about social media amplification and distribution, including organic and paid strategies, and native distribution
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Ready to scale Grab's social engagement? Click "I'm Interested"!