Liza SeetHR Director
Rabiah BeeviHR Executive
Lucy DayupayHR Executive
Nancy TeoBusiness (Finance, HR etc.)
Business (Finance, HR etc.)
As the leading provider of professional corporate solutions for businesses in Singapore, InCorp Group delivers an integrated ecosystem for those looking to establish their first office or expand their existing operations in Singapore and beyond.
We are the Singapore-based corporate solutions company to have a presence in seven South-east Asian countries to provide diverse expertise and tailored advice that benefits businesses from all over the world.
We specialise in Business Incorporation, Secretarial & Compliance, Share Registry, Outsourcing, Accounting, Taxation, Immigration, Business Advisory, Risk Assurance, and Corporate Recovery are dedicated to supporting your business from its conception.
At InCorp Group, we believe that every customer is unique and has its own business needs, therefore as your business goals and investment needs evolve, your financing needs may also change. That is when we come into the picture – to help you with ongoing compliance and structuring advisory.
Our team consists of qualified chartered accountants, company secretaries, bankers, tax advisors, headhunters who will guide you in your transactions – whether it is a company setup, taxation, recruitment, administration outsourcing, immigration or insurance (*provided by our partner insurance brokerage firm). InCorp has the proven know-hows to create and implement custom solutions for your corporate needs.
Vision & Mission
To be a leading Pan-Asian corporate solutions provider and a partner of choice to our customers for their business expansion needs internationally.
Be an organization that:
- Is knowledge centric and offers expert advise to our clients
- Facilitates intelligent and informed decision making for our clients
- Delivers value to its shareholders
- Values its people and rewards their performance
Senior Associate - Risk Assurance
Job Nature: Permanent
Position Level: Entry Level, Experienced
Job Category: Accounting, Audit & Taxation
Qualification: Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Undertake assigned audit project(s) to ensure that our clients meet their audit objectives
- Coordinate project kick off meetings and other planning activities
- Use of data analytics to evaluate exposure and risk management gaps
- Report on control deficiencies and make recommendations to mitigate risk and add value
- Support the audit projects by identifying opportunities for improvement and reducing business risk through effective implementation and monitoring of controls
- Engage and communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess minimum a Degree in Accountancy, Business, Economics or Finance
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in external / internal audit in a public accounting firm or commercial environment will be preferred
- Candidates with industry related certifications such as CA/CPA, CIA, CISA, CRMA, CGAP will be added advantage.
- Have an analytical mind that is able to assess and evaluate risk as well as recommend solutions
- Be able to work both independently and as part of team by establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential documents
- We believe that professionals with the right mindset, right attitude, right philosophy, and are technical competent, can be developed to their full potential. Besides a clear career progression and professional development, InCorp Global has a strong commitment to healthy life-style and corporate social responsibility.
Note: Those with less than 2 years of experience may apply for Associate position.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!