Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the role:
As part of the growth in the region, we are looking for a seasoned Program Manager to work closely with our Product Operations and Product Management team. You will work with the team to streamline strategic initiatives, improve operational and administrative processes and oversee some of our ongoing strategic cross-functional projects.
This is a full-time position based in Singapore.
• Coordinate internal resources and partner with cross-functional stakeholders for flawless execution of projects.
• Lead Strategic Planning Initiatives, Business Review Sessions, Operational Support for SEA Product Strategy and Operations Team involving planning, organising and coordinating with business leaders on crafting agenda, consolidate content, facilitate the meetings and follow up on actions items.
• Proactively identify issues, areas of enhancements that provide value-added insights and lead/implement strategic initiatives.
• Managing end-to-end life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities to drive continuous improvement.
• Develop and implement internal operational processes to drive standardisation across multiple teams.
• Strategic thinker, able to prioritize objectives according to business value and impact, and able to balance long-term vision with short and medium-term goals
• Data driven, commercial and customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative
• Ability to develop & monitor OKRs/targets in line with business objectives & strategic goals
• Ability to develop strategy and translate to execution in a quarterly steered and operational environment
• Highly organized, pragmatic and results-focused, driven to manage projects full cycle
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite Products
• Able to work well independently and collaborate within a regional team
• Analytical skilled and mastering data handling and measuring success, ability to tell a clear story with data/insights
• Strong interpersonal skills focused on collaboration. Building and maintain lasting relationships and connections with diverse teams, across the organization and outside
• Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure
• >5 years as a program manager with a tech software company
If you have strong business management & operational excellence experience with a focus on the ability to bring people together to add positive value and impact. Click "I'm Interested" today!