EV Dance is one of Singapore’s leading dance companies, established in 2009 and aiming to provide local and international opportunities for diverse and engaging artistic experiences for our children, communities, artists and audiences.
We focus on delivering bespoke dance solutions for commercial projects and providing a holistic dance learning journey.
Nurturing and delivering quality dancers.
Delivering bespoke dance solutions with excellence.
To be Singapore’s leading dance company, recognised for excellence in dance mentorship and practice.
Our Core Values
CONSISTENCY IS KEY
– We are consistent in delivering quality services
LOOK WHO'S TALKING
– We encourage openness and active communication.
ENJOY THE RIDE
– We enjoy and celebrate the milestones together.
ALIGN AND MOVE
– We move forward hand-in-hand with aligned intentions.
DARE TO INNOVATE
– We dare to explore out of the box to add value through our execution.
Your responsibilities include:
- Conceptualise and design branding/marketing materials or advertisements
- Produce new artwork based on brand guidelines agreed with our marketing team
- Create print and digital advertising materials
- Develop Key Visuals and Collaterals for Marketing Campaigns
- Assist in management of website, newsletters and all other company materials, where necessary
- Design all graphic, sales and marketing materials e.g. EDM / Posters / Banners / Sales Display
- Adapt visuals and designs to our key marketing channels (Dance)
- Format them for social media use to drive conversions and optimizations
- Manage Design from Concept to Production
- Work according to briefs for the branding needs and guidelines
- Ensure design specifications are production-ready
- Engage with external printers or contractors/suppliers/vendors to ensure highest quality and deadlines are met
- Proper documentation of all design files
- 1 years related experience in print or digital design
- Proven experience in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or equivalent.
- Has strong creative vision with an understanding of the performing arts (Street Dance) Industry.
- Proven experience in leading a creative team executing marketing/advertising campaigns from developing creative vision to production on time.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, working within tight timelines with a quick turnaround.
- Expert user of the latest Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Experience with creating animated gifs using After Effects or Photoshop
- Videography and editing skills, via Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Fluency in web design, UI/UX, and Adobe Experience Manager
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Good aesthetic sense in typography, colors and layout composition
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!