EIGHTSTARS was initiated with a major goal which is to supply Singapore with the adequate water purification (water filtration) innovation available. Solely putting this objective in mind, EIGHTSTARS went across the globe for the most adequate water purification and water filtration systems available. Today, we've achieved exactly what our goal was at the beginning.
Our frameworks administer a differing scope of clients, including private, business, workplaces, government organizations, emergency clinics and schools. Where our client's wellbeing and fulfillment is our priority, settle on EIGHTSTARS as your solitary decision when the best quality water filtration/purging is needed for your homes and office.
Today, the supply of clean drinking water has advanced and changed drastically. More items are accessible to buyers; item quality has improved, better testing strategies are utilized to guarantee clients get the best quality framework accessible. Here at EIGHTSTARS, our association with you begins when you choose to turn into our client, giving our clients perfect, safe water forever. Our responsibility to YOU is that we will furnish your home or office with the most elevated quality gear, with kept continuous help and follow-up administrations to guarantee that your framework is continually working. This at a reasonable cost without trade off!
Our company vision and mission evolves in bringing the best of yourself by living healthy lifestyle.
EIGHTSTARS believes that daily intakes of water is extremely important, not just the right amount but also the right product. At EIGHTSTARS we have the right technology and people to help you achieve and maintain healthy lifestyle.
EIGHTSTARS provide the highest quality of product and technology with affordable prices reachable by everyone!
If you think your water taste odd or doesn't have pleasant smell, it's time to contact us to to find out the quality of your water and understand how our product can help make you and your family's life better!
Duties and responsibilities of the job
• Perform invoice verification against contractual rates and its supporting documentations
• Perform statement of account reconciliation for both external vendors and inter-company
• Liaise with both internal and external customers to resolve discrepancies or queries
• Ensure approval of invoices are appropriately sought in accordance with the authorization matrix
• Processing payment runs and checking and following up to ensure payment (including staff claims) is supported with supporting documents
• GST checks and compliance
• Preparing journal entries and maintaining schedules (e.g. prepayment, etc)
• Ensure in accurate coding of expenses and recording of such expenses
• Ad-hoc accounts and admin duties as and when assigned by direct superior.
Job qualifications and requirements
• Diploma in Accountancy or Finance / LCCI higher Accounting / CAT
• At least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in Accounts Payable
• Tech-savvy with good proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Meticulous, detail oriented and positive working attitude
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!