My Masterclass Education is a premier tuition center in Bishan, Singapore (Upper Thomson). We cater to students who need IP Math Tuition and IP Science Tuition as well as Secondary Math Tuition and Secondary Science Tuition in Singapore.
At My Masterclass, your child is in great hands. The owners are also educators, coupled with qualified tutors in their fields and proven method of Critical Thinking, Critical Learning sees 100% improvement in students.
At My Masterclass, we focus on Secondary Mathematics and Science Tuition across levels (IP, Express, Normal). Math & Science are cornerstones of Singapore Education. With strong foundation, interest and understanding of the subjects, there are endless prospects and opportunities in the future.
The founders' mission is not only to prepare students for exams and score well but also to influence them to learn and love the subjects. We believe that the function of education is to teach students to think intensively and critically, thereafter applying the concepts to their learning.
All classes are structured in accordance with our methodology. This is our promise of education service excellence to you and your child.
We not only aim to prepare students for exams and score well but also to influence them to learn and love the subjects. We believe that the function of education is to teach one to think intensively and critically.
All curriculum in My Masterclass Education tuition program comes with the “Critical Thinking, Critical Learning” concept, where one is encouraged to question the origins of each topic and its applications. With this skill, students can understand the subject matter from the bottom – up, rather than the conventional method of memorizing and applying a top-down approach.
My Masterclass Education is a well-established tuition centre at Upper Thomson Road and are looking for full time Marketing & Business Development Executive.
Including but not limited to:
• Design, plan & execute marketing campaigns
• Update of social media platforms
• Conceptualise and deliver new branding and marketing projects, events and strategies
• Liaising with respective vendors, customers when needed
• Executing marketing, branding and operations projects from conception through to launch
• Administrative duties as and when required by the centre.
We are looking for individuals who are:
• Photoshop, Canva or similar software skills
• Motivate with a sense of ownership and initiative
• On the ball, love hands on experiences to learn new things
• Creative, able to think on their feet and suggest solutions
• Responsible able to work independently to see campaigns and projects through
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!