Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Welcome to FEINMETALL!
Developing and manufacturing contacting solutions for the test of electrical and electronic components - this is our world and our passion.
Our goal is to contribute to safety, reliability and quality for equipment and components. A challenge that we accept day after day, with technical competence, the highest level of precision and certified quality. Our products are used in the automotive industry, electrical and electronic industry and semiconductor manufacturing, in telecommunications, medical technology, and power equipment and in many other segments. We are at home wherever good contacts are the standard.
Competence and Customer Service, FEINMETALL is your competent partner for reliable contacting of electronic components at the test room, and today is one of the largest manufacturers.
Extensive know-how in precision engineering and micromechanical contact technology, permanent and successful product innovation, control of all necessary production processes and a deep-seated quality awareness with a zero-defect-strategy make FEINMETALL one of the leading suppliers in the test equipment market. The product portfolio ranges from probe cards for wafer test, through interfaces for test systems, fixtures for ICT- and functional test, to an extensive programme of spring contact probes.
Good contacts are important to us. This doesn't only apply to our products, but especially for our employees. A good contact enables us to find a task, that fits to your personality. That makes you happy - and so it makes us happy, too. Only if you work with power and passion in a teamwork environment, you are able to use your whole potential and to reach great goals. This is shown by our employees every day. Their passion is our success.
Besides your personal skills and strengths, we have a strong focus on developing our employees and invest in trainings to strengthen their competencies and the inter-discipline teamwork. That guarantees progress for you as well as for us. And it creates a fundamental understanding of other departments. This is what counts for us: Innovation power by individual excellence in combination with a strong community.
We put the human in our focus, that has always been our strategy and this tradition is still going on. In our team you are not only a cog in a wheel, you are the power unit.
• Prepare conceptual design and preliminary design
• Perform reverse engineering drawing
• Create custom design and recommend improvements on common parts for mechanical jig and fixture
• Design, build and assemble mother boards
• Need to know socket designing
• Communicate with customer on design specifications
• Prepare necessary engineering documents for manufacturing
• Perform feasibility study for new products
• Engage with internal and external stakeholders in product design and development, as well as product costing
• Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Experience in using CAD Software i.e. Autocad and Solidworks
• Knowledge of Design will be an added advantage
• Relevant working experience in a Manufacturing environment
• Basic verbal and written communication skills in English
• Willingness to learn and a positive mindset
• Able to work independently and in a team
• Fresh graduates (ITE, Polytechnic or equivalent) with no working experience is also welcome to apply
We are on a 5-day work week and on-the-job training will be provided.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!