An adaptable professional with 4+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of customer satisfaction, food and beverage operations and hospitality management.
Potato Play Pte. Ltd. is a venture-funded mobile game startup obsessed with creating the next big hit game that’s going to be on everyone’s phones. We’re doing this by combining the creative energy of our diverse and talented team with data-driven direction. With several chart-topping hits under our belt, we’re constantly iterating and making quantum leaps towards our goals.
Co-Founder And CEO Of Potato Play, Vincent Low, has over 17 years of game-making experience, honed at companies like Microsoft Game Studios in the UK, where he worked on Kinect Sports for the Xbox 360. Based in China for the last 8 years, Vincent built and ran one of the first games platform within WeChat in China, which grew to 10 million daily active users.
While games by established Asian publishers were in top-grossing charts worldwide, Vincent realized that many smaller-sized Asian developers faced challenges marketing their titles out of Asia. Inspired by their situation, Vincent came up with the idea of Potato Play, a data-driven publisher that brings quality games from Asia to global markets.
Based in Singapore and China, we work closely with developers in a hands-on manner to help them achieve the best outcome.
This is where you come in. You will lead an outsourced art team and fill our game universe with colourful characters, engaging levels and delightful moments of joy, all through an intuitive and delightful user interface. You will take our existing creative vision and flesh it out to the finest details. You will help the outsourced art team understand and follow the vision. With the help of your team you will play a pivotal role in some of the most popular new games that will come out in the next few years.
- Oversee the quality of the work your team delivers and set a high bar for excellence
- Own, build and manage good professional relationship with the outsourced team
- Thoroughly understand the outsourced team’s process
- Expand on the creative vision, and help your team bring it to fruition by providing clear and actionable feedback
- Manage the art pipeline from sketch to production and be responsible for timely delivery of quality art assets
- Set up the workflow and optimise processes
- Working with internal producer to balance quality, time and costs
- Accomplish your mission with complete autonomy if the need arises; you're dedicated in finding creative and effective solutions to vigilantly eliminate difficult problems
- 2+ years of experience in the gaming industry
- 1+ years of experience in managing an outsourced art team
- Having at least one released game under your belt is a big plus
- A keen eye for detail and quality
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Proven ability to follow a creative vision and help others follow it
- Ability to articulate clear and actionable feedback
- Willingness to take responsibility
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!