Otaka Engineering and Supplies
Otaka Engineering and Supplies Pte Ltd is established in early 2004 in Singapore as a support service provider to the Ports in the Asia Region. We provide fabrication services for parts and engineering services for the overhaul of cranes.
In Year 2007, the company has diversified the business to the semiconductor, microelectronics, pharmaceutical industries and Oil & Gas Industries. We have recruited Specialists from these industries that have experiences in both mechanical and process system.
We have developed our resources over the year in response to growing customer demand for a diversity of coordinated services primarily focusing on Project Management, Quality Assurance Management, Consulting, Engineering and Maintenance Services. In recent year, we have also expanded our business into Building and Facilities Maintenance for Schools, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductors and Electronics sectors.
Our mission is to help our clients to control costs and improve design, quality and efficiency by providing one-stop solution for Design, Construction, and Quality management for your project.
We focus ourselves on being a world class specialist in the executions of projects and in providing technology and solutions that provide added value to our client’s needs.
We take pride in providing a professional, reliable and cost effective service of the highest quality and integrity. We strive for the highest standards and it is a commitment underlying everything we do.
At Otaka, we pride ourselves on the quality of our workforce, our diverse and extensive experience and vast knowledge of the industry, relevant codes, standards and local government regulations. Our achievements have raised product quality to meet the highest specifications and reduced the risk of failure.We are committed to continuous improvement of our service and competency of our employee through continual education and participation in training programmes.
What You'll Be Doing:
1. Responsible for carrying out project management support of M&E services such as Quality Assurance Management and Commissioning
2. Responsible for the commissioning of mission-critical electrical equipment, safe electrical work practices, facility turnover, and issue resolution
3. Data Centre/ Building Commissioning professionals develop and execute the commissioning tests to demonstrate to the customer that vendor equipment is correctly installed and set to work, support enhanced design reviews, and consult on submission of LEED qualification packages.
4. Development of electrical equipment and system test scripts- Attend and be an active participant in customer equipment FWT/FAT
5. Vendor coordination and management
6. Perform equipment inspection to ensure build adherence to vendor submittal
7. Provide test and documentation that equipment is delivered, installed, and tested correctly and set to function properly for customer
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!