WELOVESUPERMOM is one of the leading platform in the parenting and lifestyle space with presence in Southeast Asia including Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and beyond.
Our AI driven marketplace connects millions of parents to brands across the region. As part of growing our community of parents, we have expanded with a social marketing platform vertical - Supermom Voices. Supermom Voices is an app that connects brands with parents through the discovery and review of parenting products and services.
Our mission is to bring together the largest community of parents who are seeking the best for their families.
Supermom is also a movement for parents and parents-to-be to share, laugh, learn and connect with the community. It’s the go-to source for the latest products, inspirations and ideas for a more enjoyable (and stress-free) parenting journey.
Supermom holds one of the BIGGEST Blockbuster Baby Fairs in Asia, and it gets bigger every year. Supermom Baby Fair offers a wide variety of premium brands and newest products in the market at great bargains. A fun weekend experience for the entire family, it is packed with contests, workshops and entertainment, including thoughtful amenities for a hassle-free shopping!
Since 2012, welovesupermom has been helping new and existing parents to get knowledge, support and the best deals through AI and community-driven data. Our new social marketing app Supermom Voices enables parents to get their voices heard as they share products and services they approve with our community of moms and dads.
We’re looking for hardworking, creative, energetic and meticulous individuals who enjoy working in a young, fast pace company culture! If you think you have what it takes, and not afraid of hard work, do join us and be part of this successful team!
- Assist with event planning, procurement and operations as required
- Oversee vendor management and execution for partnerships programme
- Plan event budgets and optimize budget margins
- Lead preschools and primary schools outreach programmes
- Liaise with government and healthcare partners for various online and offline programmes.
- Assist with planning and execution of digital campaigns
- Assist with client liaison and account servicing of campaigns.
- Assist with follow up on outstanding payments
- Assist with preparation of contracts and documents as required
- Liaison with HR and Finance for business unit admin matters
- Assist with secretarial work as requested by CEO/Director
- Assist with inventory stock count of office supplies and management of company property
- Assist with general office management.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!