Mae NoorSenior Marketing Manager
Jeremy CherMarketing Associate
Andrew Tan 陈廷豪Country Manager
A marketing & communications specialist with an extensive background in brand activation and digital marketing campaigns, with a keen eye for creating engaging and meaningful experiences. My key strength lies in solid planning and timely deliverance of campaigns, while ensuring cost efficiency to...
An award-winning designer that produced and led the team with over multi-million dollar projects in the course of her career. She is a highly motivated professional who performs and work well under pressure. Using her transferrable skill set of being highly adaptable, and her strong organisationa...
A highly motivated marketer with strong knowledge and passion in curating high impact social content. Currently seeking for a new adventure in integrated marketing communications to fulfil marketing objectives, build awareness, engagements and revenue.
✔ Global interests in Ecosystems, Investments, Trade, Economics and Entrepreneurship.
✔ Passionate about Digital Belt and Road, Philanthropy and Volunteerism, Tourism and Hospitality, Start ups, Food & Beverage, Bowling and Liverpool Football Club.
✔ Cumulative professional and entrepreneurial ...
Founded in 2010, Wantedly is a Tokyo-based technology company helping you discover jobs that ignite your passion. We've built a social recruitment platform, where people and companies meet based on passion and values, rather than salary and benefits.
We are one of Japan's leading business networking platforms with over 2.4-million monthly active users and brands like UBER, Airbnb and Buzzfeed are acquiring talent via Wantedly. Serving more than 30,000 companies in Japan, we provide recruitment marketing and employer branding expertise, not to mention, a platform to scout and meet talents that identify with your company. To find out more, visit our Employers page at www.wantedly.com/about/list.
Wantedly has expanded internationally, including in Singapore and Hong Kong, and through the power of social media networking, talents like yourself can make your dream job a reality. Sign up at sg.wantedly.com and Visit a company today!
We are relentless in our mission to Create a World Where Work Drives Passion through products that can shape the future of work for generations.
We built Wantedly Visit to be a platform that can provide opportunities for talents to discover their dream companies, while allowing companies to showcase their brand story and passion projects to build their dream team.
As we connect talents and their purpose with companies and their values, we seek to help develop workplace culture and optimise employee engagement. Our social impact will be seen where people are happy with their jobs, thus motivating them to work hard which drives personal development and in turn create positive value their organisation and to their environment.
Wantedly has achieved phenomenal success in Japan, and we continue on our mission on the international stage in Singapore and beyond! Through our Wantedly Values and our rigorous emphasis on building products that will impact the world, we will Create a World Where Work Drives Passion.
We strongly believe in boldness to take initiative, expression of creativity, and taking pride in ownership – and we like to challenge people to unlock their fullest potential. By providing an environment full of energy and passion for our members, they can enjoy being part of an entrepreneurial team of talented, ambitious young people!
Proudly global and fiercely local, the Wantedly Singapore Squad comprises of an international team who have all come to embrace our city island as home and Singlish as their mother tongue. We bond with one another while discovering the best local food and new bubble tea flavours, and problem solving together for our business!
Wantedly is looking for an individual who love conceptualising and creating content. Join us in our efforts to reach out to jobseekers in Singapore with content that are creative, topical and relatable as a Marketing Content Intern!
If you're a creative thinker, love working with a diverse community, have the go-getter do-er attitude, and aspire to leverage on digital tools to make a professional impact, we have something for you!
You will join the Wantedly marketing team, and following are what you'll be doing:
- Support the marketing team in building and managing content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned media
- Brainstorm, conceptualise and execute content from editorial, video and photography for our digital and social platforms with effective, engaging visuals
- Explore new, creative ways to engage our target audience on all platforms
- Ensure KPIs of current key campaigns are consistently tracked and are met
- Collaborate with partners to increase brand awareness, traffic to the Wantedly platform, and increase new users through various engagement campaigns
- Work with the marketing team to nurture and manage Wantedly's social media platforms and digital presence to build a strong online/offline community
- Weekly/monthly reporting with data analytics to track goals and objectives of various campaigns
- Contribute to team effort by supporting the execution of any additional tasks as needed.
- Min. 3 months commitment
- Strong command of the English Language (both written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Outstanding (copy)writing, video and photo editing skills with knowledge of softwares such as Photoshop, InDesign, or other Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Familiarity with social media channels and their respective audiences
- Prior experience in social and digital content creation will be an advantage
- Experience with graphic designing/photography/paid media/writing/social media and copywriting will be an advantage
- Bonus: Owned equipment for photography/filming
- Good community networks displayed by leadership position in CCA or other similar groups
This is a great opportunity to have a hands-on creative marketing experience within a startup environment, learn about the HR tech landscape including Employer Branding, Recruitment Marketing, the overall SaaS business model and more.
We are a team with a positive can-do attitude & strong critical thinking skills, and we hope you bring the same vibe! If you want to join us in our mission to create a world where work drives passion, furnish us your Wantedly Profile with your experience and portfolio.
Click on the "I'm Interested" button to let us know you're keen to be part of a high growth start-up that gives you amazing opportunities to learn and grow!