Valerie manages operations at Morpheus Labs
On 4th September 2016, at a Starbucks Cafe in Singapore, Pei-Han and the founding team were seated together discussing the potential of blockchain technology. They realised that what seemed like a disruptive technology concept was not sufficiently adopted by many programmers worldwide.
Here at Morpheus Labs, we simplify and expedite blockchain application development and give clients the flexibility to choose between available programming languages and blockchain runtimes that better suit your needs. Clients receive unparalleled benefits from an integrated collaborative development environment, workspace management, version control repository and many preconfigured tasks. Our platform do the heavy lifting while clients focus on value-adding work like application creation and experiment with the blockchain technologies at a fraction of the cost and time.
Infrastructure is critical in all functioning, robust first world economies. However, in the current blockchain state of affairs, proper infrastructure is sorely lacking.
Idea owners should have full focus on improving their ideas and implement, not to be limited or tied down by inaccessibility of tech resources or high cost of it.
We will fill this void by building a revolutionary platform that focuses on quick go-to-market strategies, and user friendliness. We empower enterprises and individuals to perform rapid prototyping and validation of business ideas at low cost.
- Develop a sales strategy and presentation deck
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- To meet sales target given
- Work with company’s Core team to improve sales strategy, processes and documentation
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record (Preferred)
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Be creative and innovative in developing strategy to meet sales targets.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Point point
- Proficiency in English & an additional language is a bonus
- Market knowledge and sensitivity to market movement
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport and an expert in network building
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Keen to join us, a leader in Blockchain-Platform-As-A-Service (BPaaS)? Click "I'm interested"!