Have Halal, Will Travel (HHWT) is one of the largest travel and lifestyle platform for Muslims in Asia, with a reach just shy of 10 million monthly through our media platforms. We enable Muslims to explore the world without compromising their faith. We do this through engaging content such as halal food guides and in-depth itineraries for Muslim travellers.
Our lifestyle and travel publication has a reach of 9.4m monthly. We work with governments and brands to help them better understand and engage with the Muslim market.
Elaine Tee and Suzana Tengku are the cofounders of the Muslim-focused media platform Have Halal, Will Travel. Besides providing halal food guides and prayer locations worldwide, the duo helps companies and governments better understand Muslims' travelling needs, including Visa International, Singapore Tourism Board, Korea Tourism Organization, Qatar Airways and KLM. Tee and Tengku says their website receives about 1.8 million page views and 1.1 million unique visitors a month.
Through our work - our lifestyle and travel guides, we hope to foster peace and understanding between people of different backgrounds. Travel has become one of the great forces of peace, breaking down stereotypes and biases people may have. We work towards this vision in all aspects of our business.
We hire regardless of race, language or religion.
We believe in working hard towards goals and transcending boundaries and limitations.
We embrace talents from diverse backgrounds. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work in a dynamic and exciting environment!
This is a position based in Singapore. Working closely with the team, your key responsibilities will be to prospect clients within the fast-growing Muslim market under the brand Have Halal, Will Travel. (No prior experience in the industry is required)
- Work with the management team to plan and execute sales strategy
- Forecast and develop annual sales and resource plans for regions and territories
- Own and hit/exceed personal & team annual sales targets within assigned territories
- Contribute to the growth of our product by relaying key customer feedback & suggestions to internal teams
- Effectively communicate our value proposition through proposals and presentations
- At least 3-4 years in a sales orientated role
- Highly organised with strong analytical ability and adaptable to changes
- Outstanding presentation skills, including effectiveness in small and large group settings
- Proficiency with CRM systems (Zoho, salesforce etc.)
- A proven track record of driving new business growth
- Independent worker and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Preferred: Experience in growth-stage startups, programmatic advertising, listing/marketplace sales
- Be mentored by an ex-listed company CEO with deep experience in media, publishing, & travel (Dow Jones,
BBC, Lonely Planet, PropertyGuru)
- Work alongside Forbes 30 Under 30 winners
- High Commission Scheme, with career path to grow with the company
- Working with clients from different industries (media, lifestyle & travel)
- Flexible working hours with work from home options
- Great working environment and monthly team outings and experiences
- Regional management (You'll require to travel when needed)
All shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
All the best!