We are an integrated creative production company, specializing in live action production, 3D animation, CGI visual effects and hybrid media storytelling.
We are dedicated to realize the vision of our clients. By integrating technology with visual artistry, we deliver creative solutions that work!
We produce live action content with high-end photorealistic environment, simulation and multi- dimensional animation to deliver compelling images. Our services include storytelling in live action with CG plates, animations, visual effects and motion graphics. Our client portfolio includes renowned fortune 500 companies, TV networks, advertising agencies and property developers.
Over the years, our award-winning team gained many industry honors with awards from The New York Festivals, PROMAX World, PROMAX Asia, PROMAX Arabia, 1st 24 Hour Chinese Promo Challenge (11th Shanghai TV Festival), Long Xi Advertising China, SPIKE (Asian Advertising) and Creative Circle.
- Initiate, plan, execute, control and complete any assigned projects assume by LNS
- Set project schedule and disseminate schedule information through weekly reporting
- Identify all task interdependencies to enhance effective and timely resource usage flow
- Be familiar with the talents of each team members so as to maximize team performance to achieve satisfactory landmark completion
- Keep abreast of all departments’ work flow to ensure project staffing is adequately and effectively managed to avoid internal staffing conflict
- Build strong working relationships and teamwork with external partners and internal development teams via effective day-to-day communication.
- Have previous production management and relevant media experience
- Able to interact clearly and effectively and work in a collaborative environment
- Must display professionalism by being flexible, receptive and open to change, take directions well
- Must have the capacity to work under pressure, adverse conditions and tight schedules
- Able to coordinate and handle logistics well with good organizational and time management skills
- Have effective communication skills to articulate concept/ideas to clients, external partners and internal development teams
- To manage the whole production process well, the ideal candidate must also be self-directed, detail-oriented multi-task, and a problem solver that contributes to a uniquely creative environment.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!