I am an experienced HR Professional with extensive experience in driving impact through implementing and maintaining solid HR Processes and Procedures but also ensuring a cohesive internal culture is at the heart of every team I work with!
Currently leading HR & Culture as well as Education & Tr...
Sparkline is a leading digital analytics consultancy headquartered in Singapore with a presence across the APAC region. Founded in 2013, Sparkline was launched with the aim of helping Fortune 500 companies develop a practical, strategic and scaleable approach to Digital Analytics. Through a range of customised consulting, education and in-house technology solutions, Sparkline helps businesses focus on digital maturity, capability building and data governance.
Sparkline supports companies making the leap into digital and the world of data-centric measurement frameworks. We've helped businesses of all sizes across the region leverage the power of digital data to take control of their digital strategy; drive brand engagement, optimise online experiences and ultimately increase profitability, we do this because we love to see people and businesses flourish!
Two of our core mottos are 'teamwork makes a dream work' and 'Work hard and stay humble' and we often use the phrase 'Kick Ass'!!
We love what we do and how we do it, we are always looking for hungry, bright sparks to join our team, channeling and utilising your passion for Data, analytics and people and be driven by the challenge and reward which is found through our client delivery. You must want to help people 'flourish'!!
When describing our people, we would say we are a diverse and empowered team, we work closely and tirelessly to deliver the quality of data analytics projects and training programmes because we know the impact this has on the industry and the people within it!
Sparkline takes a business first strategy to customer engagement. Our team of ‘Sparks’ are highly qualified, passionate and strive to build partnerships that deliver results through creative and practical suggestions that have immediate impact on businesses while maintaining an agnostic approach to the industry, and integrity through transparency.
We want to support our awesome team to grow in their career and develop their core and undiscovered expertise. We all have a passion for supporting our peer's development. Our Sparks see the marriage between people and data as an integral one and we strive to ensure we keep abreast of all technical changes and developments in the industry to stay relevant and able to consult with knowledge (this is power after all). Along the way we constantly work to build and grow a team of wonderful, empowered and excited 'Sparks' who make this dream a reality!
Of course while we do this, when we can, we want to have fun, enjoy who we work with and learn as much as we can while we do it. One recurring theme we see when we look at the feedback from our esteemed 'Sparkline alumni' is that all our people naturally strive to embrace our 'learning environment'. There is never a dull day at Sparkline, we move at lightning speed but with passion and energy we are able to do this with smiles on our faces and the knowledge we have a solid team around us to support us along the way.
We often refer to ourselves as the 'United Nations of Sparkline', how awesome is that? We not only work with International clients (some pretty impressive folks may we add!) but we have a wonderfully eclectic team, eclectic in terms of nationality, skills sets and personality!!!
Oh did we mention we are all superheroes? More on that when we speak!! :)
At Sparkline, we’re not interested in being ‘the smartest guy in the room’! We want to be a trusted partner, strategic asset and integral part of our client’s business. We are a small team and at our strongest when we leverage each other’s strengths. We roll up our sleeves and move at lightning pace to get the job done!
Our Business Development Manager will manage the client engagement, contract deliverables and planning whilst delivering reports, insights and strategic guidance. We need an enthusiastic and clear communicator, an independent thinker and a customer centric individual who is capable of multitasking. You will also be tasked to look at new client prospects in the market and develop these into viable sales opportunities, thus helping to create new projects for our Delivery team to service.
Partnering with the Business Owner and Head of Business Operations you will translate the client’s requirements into a comprehensive project plan which you will own. As the client evangelist, you will provide clarity and visibility for the internal teams to ensure all milestones are understood and achieved. Using your strong client relationships you will help colleagues build effective relationships at every level within the client’s organisation to promote Sparkline’s value across their business. Reporting line will be direct to the Business Owner and COO in Singapore.
You will establish yourself as a recognised Business Partner and Sales Lead with an in-depth knowledge of your client’s business utilising your strong commercial and prior sales experience to expand and grow opportunities with new and existing clients.
YOU WILL BRING:
- At least 5+ years experience in a Key Account Management or Business Development is essential and preferably across a Digital domain
- Ideal experience would be 3+ years exposure in a consulting firm, publisher or media buying agency
- Prior sales-related/commercially focused experience is essential to success in this role
- A distinct advantage to the role would be past exposure to digital marketing with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) and brand marketing principles.
- Knowledge of the main channels of online acquisition: search engines (SEO, SEM, bid-management tools), display, email marketing, e-commerce, social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc..) AdExchange, mobile Internet, smartphones applications or tablets, etc..
- Excellent verbal, written and visualization skills are a must. Able to create, concise, professional documents and comfortable presenting analysis and insights to stakeholders and clients at all levels.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to the situation; flexible and nimble in terms of work planning and able to think on your feet to resolve issues.
- A capable brand ambassador for Sparkline. An energetic self-starter, excited about the opportunity to make this role their own.
- A team player with a proven track record engaging cross-functional teams to go above and beyond.
- A ‘can do’ work ethic and enthusiasm for continuous learning in the digital space.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!