Charmaine is a Marketing graduate from the Singapore University of Social Sciences who is passionate about the dynamic and ever-changing media industry. Having dipped her toes in creative advertising, market research and video production, Charmaine is currently part of the Employer Branding & Rec...
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
Get to know our Team:
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
Get to know the Role:
We are living in exciting times. Technology is reshaping how we live and we want to use it redefine how financial services are offered, which is why Singtel and Grab are coming together. Singtel is Asia’s leading communications group connecting millions of consumers and enterprises to essential digital services while Grab is a leading technology company in Southeast Asia offering everyday services to consumers. Together, we have big dreams to unlock and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one. We want to build a digital bank with the right foundation - using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
The day-to-day activities:
- Develop the digital retail banking marketing strategy, full GTM and brand to meet business objectives and overall tracking across the funnel
- Provide inputs and advise the management team on key issues (e.g. strategic initiatives, BU-level plans, and major investments) based on clear issue framing, systems-level thinking and rigorous analyses
- Bridge business opportunities with product development via a keen grasp of the business imperatives and clear understanding of the possibilities and / or limitations of technology and regulatory framework
- Execute the strategic planning rhythm to ensure follow-through of the functional deliverables via discussions, updates and action-tracking
- Work closely with business and product heads to understand and diligence the business strategy through a consumer lens
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies to achieve key business results, driving adoption of core services
- Be a strong consumer advocate, ensuring everything we do is customer-centric
- Develop clear value propositions and marketing strategies to effectively communicate these offerings to the end consumer
- Partner closely with PR/Communications team to establish company and brand presence, industry thought leadership and leadership profiling that can forward the various business goals
The must haves:
- We are looking for a senior marketing leader who is passionate about having an irreversible impact on the way Singaporeans spend, save, earn and borrow money
- A degree with good honours from a top tier university in any discipline.
- >8 years’ experience in senior marketing roles, preferably with a background in payments, financial services, consumer internet, FMCG or consulting
- Strong integrated marketing leader comfortable with the entire marketing mix, from digital and mobile to POSM and sponsorships
- Demonstrated track record of driving stellar commercial growth through innovative and creative forms of marketing
- Well-developed communication skills to interact with broad ranges of audiences
- Experience in analysing and quantifying complex strategic issues tied to long term business growth
- Superb presentation and communication skills
- Experience in project managing complex, cross-functional projects
- A self-starter and independent learner who takes the initiative to challenge the status quo.
- A big-picture thinker who is detail-oriented
- Start-up experience is a major plus; eagerness to operate in an ever-changing, dynamic, highly competitive and fast-paced environment is a must
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
Join Grab on an incredible mission, click "I'm interested"!