Employer Branding Associate at Grab
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
The GrabRentals Hirer Acquisition Team primarily:
- Structures competitive car rental products for Grab’s driver-partners
- Utilizes an omni-channel approach to market these car rental products
- Sources for additional revenue opportunities within the car rental space
Get to know the Role:
- Key component of hirer acquisition is having an omni-channel marketing approach to promote GrabRentals’ various product offerings to the appropriate driver-partners
- Requires an understanding of mass and targeted marketing initiatives to achieve objectives related to the marketing funnel and also spending efficiency
- Functions as a complement to other factors in the marketing mix (price, product, place)
The day-to-day activities:
- Conduct market research to understand needs of driver-partners
- Propose and implement ideas relating to ‘price’, ‘product’ and ‘place’ of the marketing mix
- Utilise various mass and targeted marketing initiatives to promote GrabRentals’ products offerings to the appropriate driver-partners
- Build and expand GrabRentals’ social media presence
- Track and optimise performance to meet marketing funnel and spending efficiency objectives
- Stay updated with marketing trends and propose fresh ideas for experimentation
- Improve marketing processes and codify best-practices
- Follow media coverage on GrabRentals, key competitors and the private-hire vehicle rental industry as a whole
- Build and maintain good working relationship with local media, especially those which provide good exposure to current and/or potential driver-partners
- Keep track of key competitors’ product offerings
- Draw learning lessons from the private-hire vehicle rental industry in other countries and see how it can be applied in Singapore’s context
- Work with Country Marketing Team to execute on Grab-level marketing initiatives
- Work with the Country PR team to execute Grab-level PR initiatives
- Source for external partners with complementary marketing needs
- Ensure that marketing content created highlights key product attributes that are relevant to driver-partners
- Assist in management of marketing budget
The must haves:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar fields
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in brand strategy, media planning, social media marketing or similar fields
- Driven mentality
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Comfortable in using a data-driven approach to identify problems and implement solutions
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge in other coding languages such as HTML/CSS, or software such as Adobe Illustrator/Creative Cloud would be a plus
Join Grab on an incredible mission - click "I'm interested"!