Employer Branding Associate
Grab is one of Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Are you interested in building the logistics business that supports Grab’s current and future growth? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Does the prospect of working with Grab’s customers, drivers, and merchants get you charged up? If so, Grab’s Deliveries team is for you!
The Deliveries design team defines the user experience of the Food, Mart and Express businesses of Grab. We’re looking for a Senior/Lead Product Designer to play a vital role in shaping the products and services for the future of our Food and Mart business. You must be a critical, inventive thinker with strong design fundamentals, an excitement for understanding and using data, an ability to communicate your ideas effectively - while being customer centric in how you approach problems.
Get to know the Role:
- You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists, including product designers, product managers, product analysts, business stakeholders and end users to build great user experience which balances business results with end user delight.
- Work on design-led projects to identify and tackle intrinsically hard problems involving multiple dependencies.
- Work with other project stakeholders to deliver the information architecture, user journey map and wireframe flow for new production projects.
- Participate in user research and testing activities around the Southeast Asia region.
- Turn data from market, industry trends, competitive analysis, and user experience research into user insights.
- Mentor and educate fellow designers especially on hard and soft skills.
The must haves:
- 4+ years of design experience
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions and UI design expertise.
- High proficiency in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Figma, Abstract, Protopie, command over best practices to design for web, Android, iOS, etc.
- Experience in conducting user research or in partnership with a UX Researcher.
The good to haves:
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong visual design skills to complement your UX skill.
- A strong track record of iterative design, working closely with product tech and business partners from inception through implementation.
- Strong skills in managing time and workload independently.
- Ability to craft strong design presentations and storytelling by keeping our users in mind.
Join Grab on an incredible mission - click "I'm interested"!