Founded PHP Engineering back in 1988
PHP Engineering Pte Ltd was incorporated in Singapore back in 1988, with the company spear headed by our Managing Director and founder, Mr Goh Som Seng.
PHP provides engineering services for all buildings, chemical plants and environmental-related projects. In line with IoT-isation and Industrial 4.0, our company also offers our expertise and network to strategic partners in technology.
PHP Engineering Pte. Ltd. was founded and named after our beliefs and goals - Peace, Happiness and Prosperity.
We apply these to everything we do and everything we aim for - Building a better smart city. We are committed to promoting the development of open smart city platforms and vendor ecosystems, globally and locally.
In line with our business plan to position ourselves as the experts in mechanical & electrical engineering, IOT and blockchain relative to Business transformation and growth, we aim to become a key driver of Singapore's Smart Nation initiative.
In line with IoT-isation and Industrial 4.0, we also offer our
expertise and network.
As our company scales and transform, we are seeking a capable Admin Officer/Manager to support our Managing Director in the day-to-day activities.
The scope of work includes:
- Personal Assistant to the Managing Director and Carrying out specific projects or tasks as instructed
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and preparing presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Reading emails, letters, and texts, and replying accordingly
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research
- Taking notes and recording minutes of a meeting
- Provide full admin support to the team and department
- Perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filling duties
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the managers
The requirements are:
- Must be mature, patient and flexible
- Must be able to work with Pioneer and Merdeka Generation
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English
- Must possess digital skills, and be able to guide and execute computer-related tasks
- Prior Admin experience is welcome
Our directors work 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday, but we can accept 5-5.5 days.
We are a humble family business but work very closely and look forward to welcoming a new addition to the team, click "I'm interested" and we can invite you for a chat!