Employer Branding Associate at Grab
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
Grab was founded on the belief that a technology company in Southeast Asia could both run profitably and create sustainable social impact. We hold ourselves responsible to the environment and socio-economic development of this region, not just for today, but also for the future.
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles, which we call the 4Hs. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
As a member of Grab, not only will you bring your skill sets to drive your team forward, but you will also develop your untapped potential and be inspired by some of the most amazing minds in the industry. Our team consists of both young and experienced individuals who are tenacious, motivated and energized by the fact that we exist to make a change - have a societal impact in Southeast Asia.
Grab for Business is the B2B SaaS team within Grab that helps to simplify business transportation, corporate food & package deliveries as well as related services for companies across Southeast Asia. We actively engage with top companies and top brands across the region and its imperative that we drive successful key account management in our organisation. To this end, we are looking for a strong Regional Key Account Manager in our Grab for Business team to manage and grow an expanding portfolio of top regional multinational enterprise and conglomerate clients.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
[WORKING WITH GRAB]
- POSITIVE & COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT. Grabbers thrive in a corporate culture that values every team member's contribution towards our goal of improving lives.
- ROCKET FUEL FOR CAREERS. Grabbers experience hyper professional growth and all the challenges that entails. Grow your skills while working to solve real issues across the region.
- FUN & DEDICATED FAMILY. Grabbers work hard and play hard. Our teams grow as one as they overcome challenges and have fun along the way.
- To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have strong communication skills, attention to detail, ability to create and follow processes, and a track record of exceeding expectations.
- This role is based in Singapore.
- You will report to the Regional Head - Sales, Grab for Business.
- Regional Key Account Management: Own a top account portfolio of regional companies and leverage client, industry and data-backed insights to successfully pitch, upsell and cross-sell our platform products to achieve revenue goals and outserve our clients. Strong sales acumen is a must. The individual must be able to prospect, build and maintain a strong pipeline of deals, and actively track performance against the given sales target. Work with cross-functional stakeholders to develop solutions that best address consumer needs while simultaneously meeting performance objectives.
- Focus Markets: Portfolio across industry verticals made up of multinational enterprise clients with operations across one or multiple Southeast Asian markets such as Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand.
- Relationship Management: Build strong, deep and long-lasting relationships with our top account portfolio of regional clients and top brands through long term planning, handling objections, asking the right questions and understanding their pain points while resolving them. Establish a solid understanding of the Grab for Business product and Grab’s business solutions to service your clients better. Build and maintain relationships within the wider client organisation for potential upselling opportunities.
- Data Analysis & Insights: With in-depth data analysis of your portfolio, pipeline and business (using Salesforce CRM), drive and develop account specific growth strategies and approaches, solidifying Grab for Business’ position as a market leader. Present account plans based upon data driven insights to establish revenue goals and business plans that advance the client’s performance while also working on new initiatives and launches.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4 to 6 years of regional key account management experience handling multinational clients within a fast-paced and highly competitive B2B, SaaS, media, enterprise or corporate environment (direct client facing and revenue generating role).
- Proven track record as a solid sales and key accounts performer in achieving and even exceeding, sales targets.
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment.
- Must be able to work independently most of the time and think strategically when approaching tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network with clients and within the overall Grab business.
- Coachable attitude. Should be willing and able to learn about the Grab for Business platform, Grab’s multiple products, processes and stakeholders very fast.
- Communication: Strong and effective communicator with good presentation and speaking skills who can verbally and visually articulate their point of view clearly and succinctly.
- Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a high-growth tech startup. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
- Proficiency in using Salesforce CRM.
- Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides).
Join Grab on an incredible mission - click "I'm interested"!