ÜberGard Pte Ltd began its operations in 2009 to provide a one stop centre for research and development of Smart Security Control System and web enabled building facilities system. Leveraging on our experience and commitment, we have successfully developed the innovative product - Intelligent Key Lock Application System (iKLAS) and have won several numbers of contracts in the area of security system.
Based in Singapore, uberGARD has established close ties with our strategic partners to provide comprehensive solutions, in-depth expertise support and dedicated teams serving our customers around the globe.
With our expertise and commitment to quality and innovation, überGARD has steadily grown to become one of the world’s leading provider of key management systems and security related solutions.
We help our customers meet the security requirements (through close monitoring of personnel access to sensitive areas or guarding of physical assets) in their organisation, and by improving their work processes, Ubergard seeks to achieve strong market presence in both local and international markets.
ÜberGard is a market leader in the manufacturing of key access controls and key management systems. With many prestigious job references, ÜberGard is a growing company with boundless potential both in the local and international markets.
Investing time and resources in constant research and development, we hope to bring to market the most innovative products at attractive prices that any organisation can adopt to improve their security audits and productivity levels.
Technical Support Representatives will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include key management systems and access control systems, but are not limited to, verifying proper hardware and software set up, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting email issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Representatives will perform related work as required.
• Deliver service and technical support to end-users via phone, remote connection and/or over the Internet
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
• Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analysing the symptoms
• Perform testing and commissioning as well as preventive maintenance work on key management systems at customers’ sites
• Follow standard processes and procedures
• Redirect problems to research and development division
• Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining clients’ business
• Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
• System testing and drafting operational procedure with system information, changes and updates.
• Diploma or Higher NITEC in Electronic / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical & Electronic with 2 years working experience or equivalent
• Proven working experience in enterprise technical support
• Basic knowledge of Linux systems, utilities and scripting
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong and effective team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!