Talenox is a cloud-based HR software designed to manage payroll and leave, and store precious employee details from a central location. Based in Singapore, Talenox has been nominated Best Payroll Software by HRM Asia and is partners with Asia’s leading banks.
Currently available in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Talenox is fully integrated with Xero’s accounting software and Quickbooks Online. It also comes preset with country-specific employment regulations.
Talenox was born in 2014. We started the company with a simple objective - to provide a simpler alternative to clunky HR systems. After having work experience in the area of HR, we realised that business owners and/or HR managers around the world not only desired a faster and more intuitive HR system, but also one that is also affordable. This means “removing all the bells and whistles”; cutting out all things unnecessary so that we can provide what’s truly needed.
Since then, we’ve been staying laser-focused in building a truly desirable experience for our users - from ensuring tip-top accuracy and compliance in all things Human Resources, and building modular functions that provide the greatest flexibility. As of today, Talenox is localised in 3 markets (Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia), and serves thousands of happy customers.
At Talenox, you’re playing a team-based game. We value inclusivity, having teammates from different backgrounds and cultures, to better learn from each other. As we’re still a relatively lean team, we sometimes have to wear different hats to fulfil multiple roles. Oftentimes, we have to serve as secondary support pillars for other departments in the team. This way, we help one another achieve our objectives. We look for team players who have empathy and a willingness to share (knowledge, time, effort).
Our growing technology company (or SaaS - “software as a service” platform) would like to bring on a Content & Community Specialist to work closely with the Content & Community Lead on digital marketing campaigns and offline marketing initiatives (e.g. events, partnerships, etc). This includes working alongside a young team of developers/engineers, digital marketers, designers, and other professionals.
- Receive Mentorship and Guidance. We’ll also show you the ropes on how to build a multi-channel marketing strategy including events, seminars, and partnerships marketing.
- Create Content Strategies. Assist the Content & Community Lead in conducting research to enhance your content for the Talenox brand and creating content that is in line with Talenox's goals. This involves conducting market research and employing SEO strategies to identify relevant topics and in-demand content in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia.
- Write and Edit Content. When writing any type of content - e.g. social media copies, statutory articles, email newsletter, one-liners in posters - you will be ensuring that the written copies all adhere to the Talenox style guide for branding purposes. When editing, you will also be checking for errors in grammar, punctuation, and style; most importantly, you will be fact-checking and analysing sources to ensure any information that Talenox presents to the public is 100% accurate.
- Maintain Social Media & Editorial Calendars. This involves working with the Content & Community Lead to schedule due dates and track content through the social media monitoring and editorial process.
- Assist in Creative Video Production. This includes editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting. The material mainly includes camera footage, dialogue, subtitling and minimal sound effects - utilising Adobe Premiere Rush/Premiere Pro and other editing software.
- Plan Corporate Events. Assist the Content & Community Lead in planning virtual webinars / events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives. You will also be leading promotional activities for the events.
- Monitor Corporate Events. This involves tracking each event's performance and coming up with suggestions to enhance the events' success. You will also be ensuring that each event is completed smoothly and stepping up to resolve any problems that might occur.
We’re looking for you if you
- Have a strong command in the English language - both written and spoken.
- Are familiar with social media advertising platforms and marketing strategies.
- Have experience with content creation (e.g. graphics, Instagram stories, Facebook campaigns, blog articles, photography), even if it’s not professionally.
- Enjoy learning. The ability to absorb information quickly would be a bonus.
- Have a creative mind. We’d love for you to contribute your ideas to enhance the Talenox brand.
- Have high initiative. We’re a young team of self-starters and self-learners. If you like working independently and taking ownership of things, you’ll love working with us.
- Are a team player. Two out of five of our brand values are, “Empathy” and “Sharing”. We’re all about being understanding and helping each other out. If you resonate with that, welcome to the team.
- (Bonus) Have video editing experience. Please tell us what software you have used and show us a portfolio (if any), or some examples.
- (Bonus) Fluent in Mandarin Chinese / Cantonese / Malay - both written and spoken.
* We’ll take care of you
- You’ll receive a (very) competitive monthly stipend.
- Opportunity to work remotely (out-of-office)/telecommuting. That being said, our office is in Bugis, Singapore - a very central location.
- Various team-bonding activities such as team sports days, birthday lunches, etc.
- We’ve got a very inclusive and open culture (most of us are a little introverted, but we’re all really nice).
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!