Talenox is a cloud-based HR software designed to manage payroll and leave, and store precious employee details from a central location. Based in Singapore, Talenox has been nominated Best Payroll Software by HRM Asia and is partners with Asia’s leading banks.
Currently available in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Talenox is fully integrated with Xero’s accounting software and Quickbooks Online. It also comes preset with country-specific employment regulations.
Talenox was born in 2014. We started the company with a simple objective - to provide a simpler alternative to clunky HR systems. After having work experience in the area of HR, we realised that business owners and/or HR managers around the world not only desired a faster and more intuitive HR system, but also one that is also affordable. This means “removing all the bells and whistles”; cutting out all things unnecessary so that we can provide what’s truly needed.
Since then, we’ve been staying laser-focused in building a truly desirable experience for our users - from ensuring tip-top accuracy and compliance in all things Human Resources, and building modular functions that provide the greatest flexibility. As of today, Talenox is localised in 3 markets (Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia), and serves thousands of happy customers.
At Talenox, you’re playing a team-based game. We value inclusivity, having teammates from different backgrounds and cultures, to better learn from each other. As we’re still a relatively lean team, we sometimes have to wear different hats to fulfil multiple roles. Oftentimes, we have to serve as secondary support pillars for other departments in the team. This way, we help one another achieve our objectives. We look for team players who have empathy and a willingness to share (knowledge, time, effort).
About the internship
Working closely with the CTO and engineering team, you can expect to:
* Work on user experience-related tasks
* Design and develop automated testing solutions
* Try your hand at customer support, an essential component of getting to know our users well
* Build free HR tools for companies around the world
* Receive full guidance from our engineers
* Get access to a range of learning resources to boost your skills
* Remote is possible, as we are a remote team.
Talenox is built on Ruby on Rails. Prior experience is not necessary, but the enthusiasm to learn is.
You might be fit for the role if you:
* Enjoy learning and figuring things out yourself
* Are genuinely interested to find out what the designing for user experience is like
* Are pragmatic and logical
* Can share and receive feedback with compassion
* Are independent but can work well in a team.
We’ll take care of you
* You’ll receive a monthly stipend
* Opportunity to telecommute (our office is a 5-minute walk away from Bugis MRT station though!)
* Request Time-off when needed
* Various team-bonding activities such as team sports days, birthday lunches, etc.
* We’ve got a very inclusive and open culture
Great learning opportunities abound, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!