We're on a mission to develop passion for music, art and dance through creative, fun environment, a well-defined program and loving teachers.
To bring arts into lives.
The appreciation of arts is important in building one’s character and enhances learning. In Fine Momentum we understand that each child is unique. Different form of arts appeal to different child. We had created an environment with all three; Dance, Music and Art.
With such exposure, they will be able to explore and develop what is within them. Arts appreciation starts young, our curriculum is built especially for young children and our teachers are trained to coach children of such young age.
Music, Dance and Visual Arts develops a child’s personality and allows them to express themselves. I hope that all parents out there could give their best support and allow children to experience all these 3 subjects. In Fine Momentum, we give our best and wishes that all children have a good start and will continue appreciating arts through their lives.
Sarah Leong Li Ching
Fine Momentum Academy is an established music school located in the east area. We are expanding and are looking for full time Piano Teacher. As a music teacher, you will be based in the studio to conduct music lesson or online lesson to students age 4 and above.
Your responsibilities include:
- Prepare lesson plans and required materials for lesson
- Prepare students for performances, recitals, competition and examinations
- Conduct lessons in a fun and engaging way, while inculcating the love of music in the students
- Communicate with parents to update them about their child's progress.
- Minimum ABRSM / Trinity / LCM / RockSchool Grade 8 or equivalent
- Love children and able to inspire passion in music learning
- Responsible, proactive and patience
- Possess good communication skill
- Able to work on weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
- Able to work retail hours
Help our students further develop their passion for music and the arts, click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!