Talenox is a payroll and leave management platform that serves thousands (4,000+) of small businesses in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. The engineering team is divided into mini teams working on different aspects of the product - payroll, leave, and billing. Our engineers also work on DevOps (Kubernetes)/Engineering (Scaling, data-sharing in different countries, language encoding, Rails/Code upgrading) problems.
Talenox was born in 2014. We started the company with a simple objective - to provide a simpler alternative to clunky HR systems. After having work experience in the area of HR, we realised that business owners and/or HR managers around the world not only desired a faster and more intuitive HR system, but also one that is also affordable. This means “removing all the bells and whistles”; cutting out all things unnecessary so that we can provide what’s truly needed.
Since then, we’ve been staying laser-focused in building a truly desirable experience for our users - from ensuring tip-top accuracy and compliance in all things Human Resources, and building modular functions that provide the greatest flexibility. As of today, Talenox is localised in 3 markets (Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia), and serves thousands of happy customers.
At Talenox, you’re playing a team-based game. We value inclusivity, having teammates from different backgrounds and cultures, to better learn from each other. As we’re still a relatively lean team, we sometimes have to wear different hats to fulfil multiple roles. Oftentimes, we have to serve as secondary support pillars for other departments in the team. This way, we help one another achieve our objectives. We look for team players who have empathy and a willingness to share (knowledge, time, effort).
What you'll do
- Develop automated testing processes
- Understand our users/customers by working on customer support once a month
- work with our product management and design team to plan and iterate on features and enhancements
- Build a product that our customers genuinely love
- Most importantly, we hope you'll take ownership of what you build and find meaning in what you do
We’re looking for someone who
- Can relate to our values
- Is hardworking and wants to create memorable experiences for users
- Has knowledge of or is keen to learn Ruby on Rails Angular, and React
- Appreciates a collaborative, test-driven environment
- P.S If you are changing careers, do consider our internship!
We'll take care of you
- You'll receive a competitive monthly stipend
- You'll get the chance to attend developer conferences (e.g. Ruby Kaigi in Japan)
- Unlimited Annual Leave + Statutory Leave
- Insurance coverage (choose between Hospitalisation + Outpatient or Term + Outpatient with Specialist)
- Various team-bonding activities such as team sports days, birthday lunches, etc.
- Yearly overseas team retreat
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply now!