Employer Branding Associate
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
WORKING WITH GRAB
POSITIVE & COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT. Grabbers thrive in a corporate culture that values every team member's contribution towards our goal of improving lives.
ROCKET FUEL FOR CAREERS. Grabbers experience hyper-professional growth and all the challenges that entail. Grow your skills while working to solve real issues across the region.
FUN & DEDICATED FAMILY. Grabbers work hard and play hard. Our teams grow as one as they overcome challenges and have fun along the way.
As a member of Grab, not only will you bring your skill sets to drive your team forward, but you will also develop your untapped potential and be inspired by some of the most amazing minds in the industry. Our team consists of both young and experienced individuals who are tenacious, motivated, and energised because we exist to make a change - have a societal impact in Southeast Asia.
Grab for Business is the B2B SaaS team within Grab that helps simplify business transportation, corporate food & package deliveries, and related services for companies across Southeast Asia. We actively engage with partners and thousands of corporate clients across the region, and it is imperative that we drive a successful Channel Partner program within our organisation. To this end, we are looking for a strong Asst. Manager, Regional Channel Sales in our Grab for Business team to manage and grow an expanding business.
To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have strong communication skills, attention to detail, ability to create and follow processes, and a track record of exceeding expectations.
This role can be based out of Singapore, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) or Manila (Philippines).
To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have strong communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to create and follow processes, and a track record of exceeding expectations.
The day-to-day activities:
You will report to the Regional Manager - Grab for Business
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with new and existing Grab for Business Channel Partners across Southeast Asia, focusing on specific markets such as Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Thailand.
• Regularly sync and align with Channel Partners on revenue goals, contractual obligations, sales targets, operational processes, and develop plans to increase revenue contribution from within their client portfolio.
• Provide reports, analyze market trends and recommend solutions to assist Channel Partners in being successful in their sales, retention and account management strategies
• Actively manage the after sales support and commercial operations for Channel Partner clients, alongside a dedicated Sales Development representative in your team.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 4-6 years experience as a Channel Sales professional building and growing a reseller and / or channel partner business within a fast-paced and highly competitive B2B, SaaS, Software startup or corporate environment
• This role will deal with a major Channel Partner dedicated to working with thousands of Japanese companies across Southeast Asia. It is advantageous and recommended for the candidate to be able to read and speak the Japanese language as well as understand Japanese business etiquette.
• Proven track record as a solid sales performer in consistently achieving and even exceeding sales targets
• Effective team player and should be seen as a role model, building effective working relationships and managing complex negotiations with Channel Partners.
• An ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment.
• Must be able to work independently most of the time and approach the scope of the role strategically when planning ahead and finalising workstreams.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network with Channel Partners, their clients, and within the overall Grab organisation.
• Coachable attitude. Should be willing and able to learn about the Grab for Business platform, Grab’s multiple products, processes and stakeholders very fast.
• Communication: Strong and effective communicator with good presentation and speaking skills who can verbally and visually articulate their point of view clearly and succinctly
• Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a hyper-growth tech startup. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
• Proficiency in customer experience tools (CRM tools, reporting dashboards)
• Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides)
Click "I'm interested" to find out more!