Employer Branding Associate
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
As a member of Grab, not only will you bring your skill sets to drive your team forward, but you will also develop your untapped potential and be inspired by some of the most amazing minds in the industry. Our team consists of both young and experienced individuals who are tenacious, motivated, and energised by the fact that we exist to make a change - have a societal impact in Southeast Asia.
Grab for Business is the B2B SaaS team within Grab that helps to simplify business transportation, corporate food & package deliveries as well as related services for companies across Southeast Asia. We actively engage with top companies and top brands across the region and it's imperative that we drive successful Sales Ops & CRM practices within our organisation. To this end, we are looking for a hands-on and operationally resilient Asst. Manager to manage and grow an expanding portfolio of regional Sales Ops & Salesforce CRM responsibilities.
To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have strong communication skills, attention to detail, ability to create and follow processes, and a track record of exceeding expectations.
This role is based in Singapore.
• You will report to the Regional Head - Go To Market, Grab for Business
• Directly build, implement and own the Grab for Business Salesforce CRM regional strategy and roadmap that engages holistically with our multiple sales & marketing channels via our B2B solutions, and with thousands of our corporate clients across Southeast Asia.
• Be responsible for all regional planning, implementation and troubleshooting for Salesforce CRM related to Grab for Business. Identify SOPs, process improvements, operational & technical issues and provide recommendations to ensure Salesforce CRM configurations for Sales and Marketing team usage meet all business requirements.
• Evaluate the corporate client CRM journey workflow and analyse the conversion funnel, drop-off points of friction and implement initiatives to improve all client journeys.
• Manage the day-to-day Grab for Business operations for Salesforce CRM.
• Maintain system integrity, access controls, operational efficiency, data hygiene, data privacy & compliance as per Grab policies related to the details of all corporate clients, as entered by Sales & Marketing teams. Drive SOPs with business teams that emphasise clean data flows.
• Plan, configure and maintain the Salesforce CRM system architecture, data flows, dashboards, integrations, data warehousing and reporting to meet all B2B business needs
• Partner with Grab for Business key account management, B2B marketing and Inside sales teams as well as vendor technical leads to design and deploy automated sales & marketing automated processes & solutions.
• Align with business team stakeholders to analyse, document and drive business requirements via impactful CRM projects that increase overall team productivity. Drive the internal training, launch and adoption of all Salesforce tools & features by designing and creating new programs that improve best practice sharing and efficiency across sales teams.
• Evaluate, document and own all third party vendor technical relationships related to the Grab for Business usage of Salesforce CRM and represent the team within critical Grab-wide system updation and integration projects
The Must-Have requirements:
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
• Work Experience: 4-8 years of hands-on, technical and operational experience working in a business CRM role dealing with Salesforce for a B2B, SaaS, tech startup or established company.
• Proven track record in building and driving operational excellence and best practices.
• Ability to work independently and move rapidly with self-driven initiatives that increase the operational efficiency of the business.
• Communication: Strong and effective communicator with good presentation and speaking skills who can verbally and visually articulate their point of view clearly and succinctly.
• Data Analysis: Ability to collate, document and analyse high volume data across Salesforce CRM via reporting dashboards that shape to business decisions by sales & marketing teams.
• Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties.
The Nice-to-Have requirements:
• An updated Salesforce Sales Cloud Con
Click "I'm Interested" to find out more!