Employer Branding Associate
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know our Team:
GrabRentals (GR) is responsible for securing vehicular supply for the Grab platform, by ensuring affordable and reliable vehicles are provided to driver-partners, through a data-driven and customer-centric approach.
This role will be a part of the Commercial team who is responsible for Revenue generation and managing marketing spend for GR. Work is mainly done through data collation, planning and execution of initiatives to maintain strong business operational metrics and engaging our hirer community to shape hirer behaviour.
Get to know the Role:
• Responsible for leading the team to create rental products to enhance rental value to hirers in return for increased revenue for GR.
• Responsible for recommending the pricing for each product, or new businesses or additional revenue streams to meet our business goals.
• Responsible for recommending the setting and tracking of product performances and making necessary adjustments to the products to meet business objectives.
• Responsible for leading the team to manage partnerships, with both other Grab Verticals and parties external to Grab, to bring additional benefits to our hirers and increase the perceived value of our products.
• Responsible for building product & pricing structure for new businesses/additional revenue streams
• Responsible for leading the team to create tactical campaigns and campaign target settings to improve acquisition and retention of existing hirers.
• Responsible for recommending the tracking and managing of marketing spend on products and campaigns
• Responsible for leading the team to communicate and coordinate with the other teams both internally and externally for all product and campaign initiatives. This includes preparing all necessary reports, proposals and presentations.
The day-to-day activities:
• Keep track of broad rental industry trends in Singapore and key competitors’ product offerings
• Draw learning lessons from the PHV rental industry in other countries and see how it can be applied in Singapore’s context
• Identification, recommendation, collation of data and metrics to assist the team to acquire and retain hirers with GR.
• Stay updated with media coverage on GR, key rental competitors and the rental industry as a whole
• Preparations of proposals, reports; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with potential partners internally and externally.
• Work closely with other members of Commercial Team to manage marketing budget and track team performances closely
• Recommend actions to meet team performance targets when needed.
• Work with various teams across Grab to brainstorm, strategize and execute projects and plans to improve our product offering to our hirers.
• Work with key internal and external partners such as fleet partners, fleet strategy team on key initiatives
• Identify and manage conflicting goals
• Address driver inquiries and concerns and review if feedback warrants a creation/modification of products
• Create a win-win with our community of hirers by creating initiatives to supplement their income in a sustainable way.
• Drive mutual support & knowledge sharing
• Revenue generated through products
• Revenue generated through campaigns and initiatives
• Marketing Budget for each product and tracking actual spend
• Marketing Budget for each campaign and tracking actual spending.
• At least 5 years working experience
• Degree holder.
• Experienced in leading a team of 2-3 people
• Having prior exposure to P&L or pricing is a plus.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable in using a data-driven approach to identify problems and implement solutions
• Ability to influence others and move towards a common vision/goal
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite.
• Knowledge/experience in the vehicle rental industry is a plus.
Click "I'm interested" to find out more!